Quantcast

>>>FTS Monderp gee em tee<<<

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
So...about an hour ago I decided to head to Grayson Highlands tomorrow for a three day backpacking trip. Realized that because of work through Fall and into Spring then Covid-19 that I hadn't been anywhere since October. Very much need a break from the Season of the Great Indoors. And I want to see the sites while things are still green. Two days of sun followed by a rainy day. Hopefully it will not be crowded.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
So...about an hour ago I decided to head to Grayson Highlands tomorrow for a three day backpacking trip. Realized that because of work through Fall and into Spring then Covid-19 that I hadn't been anywhere since October. Very much need a break from the Season of the Great Indoors. And I want to see the sites while things are still green. Two days of sun followed by a rainy day. Hopefully it will not be crowded.
get yourself a 6 foot walking stick. aim it at anyone that approaches you. make one end pointy if necessary.

jstuhlman

bagpipe wanker
Dec 3, 2009
Cackalacka du Nord
buddy who lives in boone's been going up and riding the trails near damascus; you should bring the bike and check em out!

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
Did you scream bloody murder at them? I would have stopped and given them a what for. Seriously. Fuck that shit. They’re putting people in fucking danger.
The state park where I thru hike train is also host to several Fire and Rescue training sessions per year. I came upon a group of about 30 or so First Responders bunched together and not one mask.