Quantcast

### FTS Start ###

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
:wave:

No more snow to prop up old mailbox = new mailbox installed yesterday. Always nice to check something off the ole to-do list.

Work to do and brush to burn. I should really take some PTO soon before I hit the accrual threshold.

Jozz

Joe Dalton
Apr 18, 2002
SADL
One Up and TBS orders are suppose to come in today. Bikes will be ready for roadtrip. Still undecided if I should also bring the SS 29+ as backup.

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
Morning Monkeys.

Hey @I Are Baboon , I have a new challenge for you! This is about the only way I could ever run a marathon.

One of my high school math teachers did something similar, though her DOC was heroin. In fact, she was arrested several years later for having a drug fueled lesbian sex ring with high school students. Good stuff.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
One of my high school math teachers did something similar, though her DOC was heroin. In fact, she was arrested several years later for having a drug fueled lesbian sex ring with high school students. Good stuff.
To this day there are skateboard tricks I was only able to do on LSD. It's a mind/body thing.

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
That was some solid air for that Kia Soul

/me is not awake yet. Off to skiing for whole fam once we get roused.

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp

:dead:

Its snowing. Not enough to stick around or anything, but damn we should be done with this crap already, its pretty much April now.
One Up and TBS orders are suppose to come in today. Bikes will be ready for roadtrip. Still undecided if I should also bring the SS 29+ as backup.
Where you heading?

Last edited:
Title: Motion to Change Residential Placement (Motion: 5)
Filer: John B Peters
Filed Date: March 13, 2023

The motion is GRANTED.

Consent to change filed by counsel for Ms. x so motion is granted Without a hearing.

Respondent requires 24/7 supervision and care which her guardian and care provider are unable to provide to their own medical needs. While Ms. x would prefer to stay at home, there is no way for her to safely do so and a transfer in residence is necessary.

Electronically signed on March 25, 2023 pursuant to V.R.E.F. 9(d)

Sandwich

Pig my fish!
Staff member
May 23, 2002
borcester rhymes
hello

slept poorly. tried to workout but failed the second interval due to having to pee, death spiral by trainer, and fatigue from last weeks' workouts. Still got a solid 15 minute sweet spot interval in, but was hoping for 2x.

Currently debating a new drivetrain for the TT bike...because why not? I've come this far.... not sure whether completing the old bike and selling it off would be more profitable than selling it as parts.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
tried to get up at 6 to be in office for an 8 am meeting, my body said absolutely not and noped the hell out of that and bagged an extra ~90 minutes of sleep and did the call on teams at home. currently in office. new shoe day, my last pair of daily driver sneakers lasted ~4.5 yrs.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
I've skated on LSD (downhill), Bouldered and gone night SCUBA diving on Shrooms. I climbed shit on the shrooms with ease that straight I couldn't even get off the ground. Diving while tripping on Bioluminescence was incredible
i can't imagine diving on shrooms. wait, yea i probably could. i just wouldn't want to.

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
hello

slept poorly. tried to workout but failed the second interval due to having to pee, death spiral by trainer, and fatigue from last weeks' workouts. Still got a solid 15 minute sweet spot interval in, but was hoping for 2x.

Currently debating a new drivetrain for the TT bike...because why not? I've come this far.... not sure whether completing the old bike and selling it off would be more profitable than selling it as parts.
Get the drivetrain you can afford/want for the new TT bike if it's something you really want and then bodge the old stuff together onto the old TT bike and sell it on to someone else who wants to get into the sport.

Jozz

Joe Dalton
Apr 18, 2002
SADL

:dead:

Its snowing. Not enough to stick around or anything, but damn we should be done with this crap already, its pretty much April now.

Where you heading?
I had to blow 10 inches of wet and sloppy white stuff Sunday morning. FTS.

Leaving in 10 days for the south west. First stop, Bentonville. Rest is undecided. We will try to avoid meccas as much as possible. Investigating lesser known destinations in Colorado, Utah and Arizona.

Jozz

Joe Dalton
Apr 18, 2002
SADL
Title: Motion to Change Residential Placement (Motion: 5)
Filer: John B Peters
Filed Date: March 13, 2023

The motion is GRANTED.

Consent to change filed by counsel for Ms. x so motion is granted Without a hearing.

Respondent requires 24/7 supervision and care which her guardian and care provider are unable to provide to their own medical needs. While Ms. x would prefer to stay at home, there is no way for her to safely do so and a transfer in residence is necessary.

Electronically signed on March 25, 2023 pursuant to V.R.E.F. 9(d)
Sad, but necessary. For the best I'm sure.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
at 10 AM on the dot and there are 711 people ahead of me for nick cave presale...

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
I had to blow 10 inches of wet and sloppy white stuff Sunday morning. FTS.

Leaving in 10 days for the south west. First stop, Bentonville. Rest is undecided. We will try to avoid meccas as much as possible. Investigating lesser known destinations in Colorado, Utah and Arizona.
What are you thinking in ColoRADo? Pueblo? Phil's? Not sure what's available at this point, due to our "strange" winter...

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
What are you thinking in ColoRADo? Pueblo? Phil's? Not sure what's available at this point, due to our "strange" winter...
I'm hoping to hit Phil's for the first time at the end of next month. I'm presuming it's pretty good riding?

Sandwich

Pig my fish!
Staff member
May 23, 2002
borcester rhymes
Get the drivetrain you can afford/want for the new TT bike if it's something you really want and then bodge the old stuff together onto the old TT bike and sell it on to someone else who wants to get into the sport.
Eh, what I really want is AXS so I don't have to run cables/wires and can shift from the pursuits...but cobbling together a cheap drivetrain would let me leave the old one on the other frame and eventually throw wheels on it to sell it as complete. Sometimes the juice isn't worth the squeeze, and seeking out new wheels after cobbling together the old bits might be a push financially. Just a shame to disconnect everything when it works pretty well. There's also a certain group (yours truly) who doesn't mind a basket case as they get to put it together the way they want.

chuffer

Turbo Monkey
Sep 2, 2004
McMinnville, OR
Started the week off with a 7 am presentation to our sales team. I hope I didn’t start off their week with “death by PowerPoint.”

New shock arrives today. Test ride tomorrow…

Jozz

Joe Dalton
Apr 18, 2002
SADL
Yes Phil's coming in from AK. After probably Hurricane. Maybe Gunny and Salida on our way back, early May? Loma, Fruita and GJ depending how crazy it is. Might do a drive-by Moab for Ahab. Any 411 on Richfield UT?

Last edited: