Quantcast

### FTS Start ###

maxyedor

<b>TOOL PRO</b>
Oct 20, 2005
In the bathroom, fighting a battle
Legs are feeling exploded, worked on the trailer, pulled weeds and rode my bicycle over the weekend. At least I made a nearly unnoticeable dent in my weeds, got the new charge controller installed on the camper and confirmed that, no, I do not in fact have enough solar on there, and my bike is filthy.

Leftover pizza for lunch though, so it's looking up from here.

and we start this 0315 wake up shit over again

for your holy shit moment of the morning. Attack of the bro dozer

My two take-aways here are

1. My OCD with replacing wheels studs and using a torque wrench on wheel installs is very reasonable

2. Kia Souls are tough. It hit hood first, but I'd have expected much more roof crumple out of that

I also suddenly want to listen to some pop-punk

Montana rider

Turbo Monkey
Mar 14, 2005
I wonder who is to blame for all this population growth --- certainly not couples who decided to have more than two (replacement level) kids

:girlwacko:

Must be a known unknown, ah well nevertheless...

Props to all the intentional and nonintentional nonbreeders on the Monkey, you are the true heroes!!!
:headbang: :rockout: :cheers::clapping::monkeydance::popcorn:

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
i think i am done with tickermaster shows....after 45 minutes of trying different combinations of buying 1...2...or 3 tickets....having tickets i picked magically get sold....i got one....215.00 later....parking included...

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
i think i am done with tickermaster shows....after 45 minutes of trying different combinations of buying 1...2...or 3 tickets....having tickets i picked magically get sold....i got one....215.00 later....parking included...
I remember the days in highschool, having to go to Sunrise records in the mall to buy and print out tickets from Ticketmaster. At least back then the service fee was a few cents, maybe a dollar.

Now it just seems dumb to even bother going. Buy the ticket, pay ticketmaster fee that is sometimes as much as the ticket, pay to park or pay $20 to take a two hour long public transit route there. Buy two beers? That'll be another $25.

jstuhlman

bagpipe wanker
Dec 3, 2009
Cackalacka du Nord
If I was going to do NC, it'd be near Brevard.
if you don't want to be around a lot of people (and more and more growth and BS) you'd want to look to the grandfather district or even appalachian district rather than the ranger district. brevard's full of hipsters and tourists now. maybe hendersonville or saluda if you want to be down that way?

if you don't want to be around a lot of people (and more and more growth and BS) you'd want to look to the grandfather district or even appalachian district rather than the ranger district. brevard's full of hipsters and tourists now. maybe hendersonville or saluda if you want to be down that way?
Wull, I don't - happy with my place here, dislike southern culture and politics.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
got a cramp in my hamstring during my one on one meeting with my boss today, i stood up and hobbled around to try and work it out, my boss laughed at me the whole time.

CBJ

year old fart
Mar 19, 2002
Copenhagen, Denmark
Last jury day of the season judging digital solution. I learned some today so not wasted time and hopefully the winners will be happy.

Snowed today. So still a long time until the trails will be rideable again. Suck with a new bike in the basement.

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
And mint.
Previous owners planted some mint at our house, that crap gets everywhere.

If it wasn't for the pepper grass invading all of JeffCo near us I'd be overrun with mint by now. As it is I'm overrun with pepper grass and occasional patches of mint.

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
Previous owners planted some mint at our house, that crap gets everywhere.

If it wasn't for the pepper grass invading all of JeffCo near us I'd be overrun with mint by now. As it is I'm overrun with pepper grass and occasional patches of mint.
Yep - mint is REQUIRED to be contained to a pot. No letting it "just grow" unimpeded. That shit is a menace. A tasty, tasty menace.

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
Yep - mint is REQUIRED to be contained to a pot. No letting it "just grow" unimpeded. That shit is a menace. A tasty, tasty menace.
It seems to seed like crazy though, not just spread in place. Although the pepper grass is worse and not even useful.

Changleen

Paranoid Member
Jan 9, 2004
Pōneke
Get money from your government for going a bit greener; a cheetsheet: