Quantcast

*!* Fuck up the nominal time day *!*

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
Ice maker wasn't working when we bought it, which I knew. What I didn't know is that's one of the class action suits. I've spent some time trying to get the ice maker out but it's seemingly frozen in place, which fits most people's description of failure. Couple nights ago the fan got super noisy, then last night it quit making any noise at all. Temp gauge on the front still shows 36 degrees, but the couple of liquids, butter, and yogurt I check with the meat thermometer all said 48 degrees this morning, which is class action suit #2. Hundreds of negative reviews fit what's happening to our fridge to an absolute T.
that sucks

but better that than undisclosed swallow problems eh

Fool

The Thing cannot be described
Sep 10, 2001
Brooklyn
Quicksand show tonight. 30 years ago, if you'd had asked me what kind of fuckin' loser goes to a band's 30th anniversary show, my answer would be something like "those creepy, old dudes who stand in the back of the venue with their arms folded."

Well, how do you like me now

rideit

Bob the Builder
Aug 24, 2004
In the cleavage of the Tetons
More like channeling @Nick and @Pesqueeb in that I haven’t been sleeping very well.
Oh, Man, FT, I have had crazy sleep issues. I was 100% awake from 6:00 am Thursday morning, three flights and layovers, arriving in Lima at 4:30, then flying to Cusco, then building bikes, driving a few hours, and doing a silly hard DH. Then stayed up until 9:00 pm Friday night. I even took an ambien on the overnight, didn't even make me tired.

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
Ice maker wasn't working when we bought it, which I knew. What I didn't know is that's one of the class action suits. I've spent some time trying to get the ice maker out but it's seemingly frozen in place, which fits most people's description of failure. Couple nights ago the fan got super noisy, then last night it quit making any noise at all. Temp gauge on the front still shows 36 degrees, but the couple of liquids, butter, and yogurt I check with the meat thermometer all said 48 degrees this morning, which is class action suit #2. Hundreds of negative reviews fit what's happening to our fridge to an absolute T.
Just don't replace it with a JennAir. I don't rate our stove top or our fridge.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Apparently the weather is too shitty to make carnitas, but I did grab 8 tamales. They had sold out last Sunday, so I paused the race to go get some. When I got there he had forgotten his keys and had to wait for his wife to go grab them. Totally worth the wait.

jstuhlman

bagpipe wanker
Dec 3, 2009
Cackalacka du Nord
got a quick ride in. was nice.

Quicksand show tonight. 30 years ago, if you'd had asked me what kind of fuckin' loser goes to a band's 30th anniversary show, my answer would be something like "those creepy, old dudes who stand in the back of the venue with their arms folded."

Well, how do you like me now

dang. wish they'd played thursday night when i was in the city. and me = old guy still up front/in the pit half the time! :D

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
got a quick ride in. was nice.

dang. wish they'd played thursday night when i was in the city. and me = old guy still up front/in the pit half the time! :D
i had a tolerance for such shenanigans in my youth being at the edge of the pit...but there was one guy throwing aggressive elbows when i saw nirvana/das damen...he missed trying to break my jaw three times....the fourth time i sent him into the pole for the video crows nest at the 930 club...

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
HBD @Toshi !

Need to do that, again. Still haven't mastered fitting the content of a 20x22 garage into an 8x16 shed. :think:
It's tough. That's basically what we've had to do, while the landlord renovates the large garage/shed. The lawn mower has no where to live :(

Montana rider

Turbo Monkey
Mar 14, 2005
i had a tolerance for such shenanigans in my youth being at the edge of the pit...but there was one guy throwing aggressive elbows when i saw nirvana/das damen...he missed trying to break my jaw three times....the fourth time i sent him into the pole for the video crows nest at the 930 club...
Related:

And nonpaywall WashPost article:

Last edited: