Quantcast

Full Tilt Cyclery now accepting applications for club race team

snowskilz

xblue attacked piggy won
May 15, 2004
rado
redeyedeluxe said:
Dude dont lie you never got a contract from us. And i could give to ****s about kevins woman beating ass
really, how would you know? Brad was still the mgr. then.

snowskilz

xblue attacked piggy won
May 15, 2004
rado
Ok then down at the docks 4pm sat!

too bad there's no docks in denver. and i hope everyone understands this is a JOKE

dhdominator

Chimp
Dec 21, 2005
Finally some reason!
Let's all try to grow our teams, our sport and our fun. Full Tilt, Mojo Wheels, The Fix, RMP and RPR all have Jr's on their teams. Thank goodness that they all find it a priority. I hope 2006 is bigger and better than last year. The bigger the MSC is, the more the sponsors will help. We all benefit by bringing new racers into the sport.

COmtbiker12

Turbo Monkey
Dec 17, 2003
Colorado Springs
dhdominator said:
Finally some reason!
Let's all try to grow our teams, our sport and our fun. Full Tilt, Mojo Wheels, The Fix, RMP and RPR all have Jr's on their teams. Thank goodness that they all find it a priority. I hope 2006 is bigger and better than last year. The bigger the MSC is, the more the sponsors will help. We all benefit by bringing new racers into the sport.
Hehe, I'm the only junior on RPR (last season's RPR) :D I feel special. :p ;)

Thanks for being mature about this redeyedeluxe and dropping this issue. I definitely have respect for you. Out of curiosity who are you on the mojo team? I've met a few since I hangout with Grant and occasionally the Hallenbecks at races. I'm Tony from RPR and 'had' a gold V10 for most of the season of course that probably doesn't help you recognize me. :p

Sep 9, 2004
Littleton, CO
Hold on, if we're throwing down anchorman style then i call the trident. And Zach seriously has been known to stab guys through the heart so i'd watch your back. Full Tilt will take no prisoners!! Honestly, there are no hard feelings between anyone in here. I know, from a Jr's perspective, we all get along great. Lets not hate on each other, put that hate toward beating all those damn California kids!

ride_fast

Monkey
Jul 10, 2005
boulder, co
doc gravity said:
When it comes to talking community service (at least to other members of the racing community) everybody should remember that it was Full Tilt that stepped up to help get Brendan to the Jr. Worlds last year. Nobody else did that on a shop level. scott
full tilt is definently very helpful. my fork totaly exploded in telluride and they let me borrow a fork for the race. thanks again for that chris and all you guys.