Quantcast

Funniest custom titles...

MMike

A fowl peckerwood.
Sep 5, 2001
just sittin' here drinkin' scotch
Oh yeah... that was before I became the Shoe Salesman to the Stars! :)

MMike's is funny when you know the back story... homegrown in the PNW just before we asked him to leave.
Yeah that was awesome.... It's too bad that thread doesn't exist anymore. I tried to find it a little while back.

I TOTALLY would have thrown down if it had come to that. Oh yeah. that's right...

edit: That's right Curtis Dunbar!!! You have branded me for life!

MMike

A fowl peckerwood.
Sep 5, 2001
just sittin' here drinkin' scotch
All the classics are gone... why, Jesus, why? :disgust1:
All because I said that the PNW scene was "Clique-ish"...and comparing it to high school or something. I think I'd said something about the Rapid Descent racing team getting wedgies from Downhill Zone or something.

Curtis actually asked me...or rather dared me to try to give him a wedgie. I wasn't really sure what to say to that. No-one had ever asked me that before. And I don't think anyone has since.

loco-gringo

Crusading Clamp Monkey
Sep 27, 2006
Deep in the heart of TEXAS
is that even a word?
Of course it is. Can't you see it there???

btw - I really want to know you well enough to crack a good eye joke right now. I will be very disappointed if I can't arrange to buy you beers while you are in TX. My days off every week are Thur and Sun for sure. I want to see if you are really as much of a cool guy and hero as I think you must be.

gonefirefightin

free wieners
I really want to know you well enough to crack a good eye joke right now. I will be very disappointed if I can't arrange to buy you beers while you are in TX. My days off every week are Thur and Sun for sure. I want to see if you are really as much of a cool guy and hero as I think you must be.
fire away bro, you cant smoke a rock

by the way, here is my next texas dates

March 13-16, San Antonio to Corpus Christi, Texas

Serial Midget

Al Bundy
Jun 25, 2002
Fort of Rio Grande
Well it was clique-ish when it came to DH events - racing, teams & sponsorships... but also some of the coolest guys I've ever met. I never met Curtis or knew who he was but its still one of the funniest stories around. Makes me smile every time. :)

All because I said that the PNW scene was "Clique-ish"...and comparing it to high school or something. I think I'd said something about the Rapid Descent racing team getting wedgies from Downhill Zone or something.

Curtis actually asked me...or rather dared me to try to give him a wedgie. I wasn't really sure what to say to that. No-one had ever asked me that before. And I don't think anyone has since.

Spero

ass rainbow
Jul 12, 2005
Tejas
150 mile road ride

San Antonio to Corpus Christi

I will be riding with the wounded warrior project as part of my olympic training
Nice, a friend of mine is dead set on scrounging up a franken-roadie and doing the MS 150 in a couple of weeks.

loco-gringo

Crusading Clamp Monkey
Sep 27, 2006
Deep in the heart of TEXAS
you guys can come out and ride with us during the ride if you want, we have uhauls and rigs to take you back and then a dinner. I am sure I can work you two in.
If there's a way to get off, I can think of nothing better than joining you. I have a guy that does Wounded Soldier from Ft Hood. I just sold him a new frame that should make him more comfy. I set him up with bar end shifters and sissy brakes, as he had an explosive right arm. He'd love if I joined you all, as would I. I'll stay in touch as March nears.

gonefirefightin

free wieners
If there's a way to get off, I can think of nothing better than joining you. I have a guy that does Wounded Soldier from Ft Hood. I just sold him a new frame that should make him more comfy. I set him up with bar end shifters and sissy brakes, as he had an explosive right arm. He'd love if I joined you all, as would I. I'll stay in touch as March nears.
send him my info and I will make sure he gets a paid trip. I cant do that for the rest of you though, you just have to take the time off, everything else I can hook up for you guys, (shuttle, meals, etc)