Quantcast

Funny Names

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
Yolanda Ramclam (Yes, it's a real name!)

Chris Hoare (My co-worker... we party at the Hoare House)

Jennifer and Francine Slutsky

Yes they are all real people who work at Kaiser Permanente.

dh girlie

MISS MISSY (geek)
I swear to god that there was a guy named Dick Nibbler working for a school district that I had to call about 15 or so years ago...I couldn't quite make out the signature so when I called, I played dumb and I said..I can't quite read the signature, but it looks like perhaps the last name is Nibbler or something like that? The lady goes, Oh! Dick...hold on...and I started busting up so hard I hung up...I tried calling back a couple of times that day and same thing...he'd pick up and I would start laughing and would have to hang up...so my manager goes, give me that! snatches the paper outta my hand and calls the guy...once the guy picked up my BOSS started laughing...so the next day he came in before the rest of us and made the call...that story comes up every time we all get together...we speak fondly of good ole dick nibbler!

OGRipper

back alley ripper
Feb 3, 2004
NORCAL is the hizzle
I can hear it now: "That's RICHARD Nibbler, dammit!!! ARRGGHHHHH!!!"

I have a bunch of friends who are in various stages of pregnancy. Some know the sex and already know what names they want to use, some don't.

I can't keep track so I've started calling all the babies "Cleetus." As in, "Cleetus the Fetus."

One of my pals swears that "Cleetus" is actually on the short list of potential names. I begged him not to do it, for the kid's sake.

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
Maybe Dick Nibbler should get together with Yolanda Ramclam and party at the Hoare house.

dexterq20

Turbo Monkey
Mar 6, 2003
NorCal
Went to high school with a kid named Kameron Kazi, but he prefered to be called Kami for short. There was another kid at my high school who was (and probably still is) named Brock Lee.

punkassean

Turbo Monkey
Feb 3, 2002
SC, CA
My uncles name is Richard Head and yes he goes by Dick. He's old enough that when he started going by Dick that didn't mean what it means today. He is a retired general in the USAF and at one time he was a Major. Yes that's right his name was Major Dick Head. 100% true.

Other than that I knew a girl who's dad was named Mike Hunt.

As far as fake names I like,

Barry McCockiner
Herb Eaverstinchs

butthead

Chimp
Dec 17, 2001
Las Cruces, NM
The first drill instructor I met in bootcamp (Navy) was named Rainwater. She was quite possibly the biggest (not fat), meanest, scariest woman I've ever seen.

One of the guys that was in my division once I got to a ship was named Sailer. That's right, a sailor named Sailer.

Barbaton

Turbo Monkey
May 11, 2002
suburban hell
we had a couple in school:

Ed Smallwood
Dick Freed

and a friend of mine had a HS classmate:

Tran Phan Ho, or as was always announced at events "Tran P Ho"

luv2rideu

Chimp
Feb 16, 2005
Austin TX
I worked for Kinkos, and we had this old man that was a regular, I'm sure he did'nt like his name because whenever I took his order he always spelled it out, and now you must keep in mind that we wrote the last name first on the bags.

Peter Stienke

Pronounced (Stinky)

dickiesbike1

Monkey
Jun 17, 2002
NC
I work with a guy named "Jimmy Tingler"

A girl that goes to a school in our county was "Jenna Tool"

and my friends cousins name is "Avery Bigham" (not offensive, just coincindental)

BUCKET

Monkey
Apr 30, 2004
Rocktown, VA
There's a cop in our town; his name is Dick Pullen. If that wasn't bad enough, imagine what his name says on files and reports - Pullen, Dick.

Barbaton

Turbo Monkey
May 11, 2002
suburban hell
Barbaton said:
we had a couple in school:

Ed Smallwood
Dick Freed

and a friend of mine had a HS classmate:

Tran Phan Ho, or as was always announced at events "Tran P Ho"
Oh, I forgot another of my classmates:

Tara Colon