Quantcast

Garbonzo

Transcend

My Nuts Are Flat
Apr 18, 2002
Towing the party line.
...or a short walk across to Blackcomb village gets you to Merlins with $5 burgers and $10 pitchers - - hard to beat that. Plus the atmosphere is pretty cool; I like the touch of the Piston Bully cab/DJ stand hanging from the ceiling.
Have you had a Splitz burger though? 1/2 pound of beef and about as many toppings as you can imagine, including some crazy hippy patchouilli and humus.

Kntr

Turbo Monkey
Jan 25, 2003
Montana
Where is Splitz, exactly? I thought I knew where all the good burger places where.

Ill be in Whistler in 3 weeks for 4 days.

ThePriceSeliger

Mushhead
Mar 31, 2004
Denver, Colorado
Yeah I saw the Transend rider on dirtmerchant. We were sitting waiting for a friend, and he came down, so I yelled at him, and he didn't stop...

I always seemed to run into Dexter, shame we couldn't ride, but I do think I owe you like 10 bucks, or next summer, then I'll be of legal age.

Luc, where were you after that run? I looked around for ya, but never found ya.

dexter

Turbo Monkey
Sep 23, 2001
Boise, Idaho
i ate at splitz ten minutes ago. its next to 7-11, quiznos, and the fly fishing shop (burger and fish two deadly sins for me)

luc you know i have never had poutin.. still. really need to grab some sometime soon, how was cittas?

Gex

Turbo Monkey
Oct 29, 2004
Seattle
Howd you do in the race kyle? Also i'm running 2 pullman this weekend. Im bringing the bike to check out the mt. spokane course and I'm gonna go check on the sentinel.

thom9719

Turbo Monkey
Jul 25, 2005
In the Northwest.
I was 10 seconds behind JS, I had a 2 pretty time consuming mistakes, but 10 seconds behind a pro local isn't TOO bad. ;) I didn't wait around to see the final times, I just went dirt jumping instead.

the whistler DH is CRAZY fast when you are trying to race it. the first rock roll, is scary when you double it.

Kyle,