Quantcast

Georgia Romeo Boots - on a scale from prostate exam to Skittles, where are they?

H8R

Cranky Pants
Nov 10, 2004
If you insist on romeo boots, go with Danner or Blundstone.

Or tell the redhead you'll wear whatever the fvck you want or maybe go barefoot and she should suck your dick.

She can suck it while you eat the sandwich she made.

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
yes. the one 12 years younger than i am.
Ah, I see. I too have been insnared in the 12 year younger red headed trap. You have only two choices here, what a sane person would do and what I would do. Since red heads are almost never attracted to sane men to begin with the only thing you can do is ride this as long as you can and put up with the associated bullsh1t because lets face it, there is no substitute for sex with a crazy red head.

And my guess is the shoe thing is her way of telling you you need more traction so you can really get all the way in there.

Red heads are never boring! Enjoy.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
DMG-grade advice.
he didn't strike me as the dominant type......if a red head came at him with a strap on he'd bend over quicker than the time it takes you to snap your fingers....fsm rest his soul...

H8R

Cranky Pants
Nov 10, 2004
DMG-grade advice.
No seriously, if you don't like the boots, tell her you don't like the boots. If you hate them tell her you hate them. Nothing gets you a fully stamped frequent fellatio card like being an actual man in the relationship.

Da Peach

Outwitted by a rodent
Jul 2, 2002
North Van
I've got Blundstone work boots. Pretty damned comfy. And I feel like a PNW-type while in West Africa, so it's win win.

bizutch

Delicate CUSTOM flower
Dec 11, 2001
Over your shoulder whispering
Ah, I see. I too have been insnared in the 12 year younger red headed trap. You have only two choices here, what a sane person would do and what I would do. Since red heads are almost never attracted to sane men to begin with the only thing you can do is ride this as long as you can and put up with the associated bullsh1t because lets face it, there is no substitute for sex with a crazy red head.

And my guess is the shoe thing is her way of telling you you need more traction so you can really get all the way in there.

Red heads are never boring! Enjoy.
You're a ginger yourself right? Am debating how I should interpret the above.

Not that I miss ya Jack....:brows:

narlus

Eastcoast Softcore
Staff member
Nov 7, 2001
behind the viewfinder
No seriously, if you don't like the boots, tell her you don't like the boots. If you hate them tell her you hate them. Nothing gets you a fully stamped frequent fellatio card like being an actual man in the relationship.
what does that final stamp get you, anal?

mandown

Poopdeck Repost
Jun 1, 2004
Transylvania 90210
I've made my distaste for them clear. I've even told her about the thread. I'm still in business without them.

In fact, we agree on black Carhartt pants. They fit her redneck style and my industrial tendencies. I've even agreed to be seen in a Hickory shirt, and I like it. The boots just won't happen. Guess I'm doomed to almost-perfect.

And, yes, the 12-year younger gingery fun is all it should be. We've discussed the crazy (hers and mine). I was very upfront and blunt about calling her out on her likelihood of being a nut-job due to her hair color, and her interest in me. We've got it managed so far.