Quantcast

Girl in class...

moff_quigley

Why don't you have a seat over there?
Jan 27, 2005
Poseurville
I imagine the start of the conversation will go something like...

So like Hi. Can I like PIIYB?

edit: there's no harm in talking to her.

MountainDrew

Monkey
Aug 15, 2007
You know how the old song goes...

"If you want to be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife....."

reflux

Turbo Monkey
Mar 18, 2002
G14 Classified
Talk to her.

Ask her for a keelnex. If she gives you one, tell her not to look while you blow your nose. Disgusting. Then start up conversation, but as a rule of thumb, mention nothing about how good she looks.

LordOpie

MOTHER HEN
Oct 17, 2002
Denver
starting a thread like this without a photo (or a thread about your new bike without a photo) should be grounds for a 3-day ban.

Spero

ass rainbow
Jul 12, 2005
Tejas
"I like your butt, can I wear it as a hat?"

"Let's have a party and invite your pants to come on down."

"Why don't you surprise your roommate and not come home tonight?"

cannondalejunky

ease dropper
Jun 19, 2005
Arkansas
i'm sure you have a camera phone...just make sure she's not looking and snap a quick pic...i'm sure no one will think different of you if they see you take it

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Ask her what she thinks of the class. Depending on her answer ask if she will tutor you or ask if you can tutor her.

*that is my lame attempt at giving actual advice for the year.

Prettym1k3

Turbo Monkey
Aug 21, 2006
In your pants
Do something retarded.... send an IM in huge bold/red letters to a friend that says, "Dang... the girl to my right/left is so cute. I want to talk to her."

Then walk away from the computer for like 2 minutes, but before you do, face your monitor towards her seat.

Simple as that. Then you don't have to say a word.

But, before you do that, wipe the sand from your vagina. That's the pussy way about things.

OrthoPT

Monkey
Nov 17, 2004
Denver
Do something retarded.... send an IM in huge bold/red letters to a friend that says, "Dang... the girl to my right/left is so cute. I want to talk to her."

Then walk away from the computer for like 2 minutes, but before you do, face your monitor towards her seat.

Simple as that. Then you don't have to say a word.

But, before you do that, wipe the sand from your vagina. That's the pussy way about thing.
^^^ is the pussy way to go. just say hi to her and see where it goes.