Quantcast

Girl in class...

ThePriceSeliger

Mushhead
Mar 31, 2004
Denver, Colorado
Haha, I guess I should have mentioned more. Asking for help in the class? Wouldn't help seeing as our grades are posted, and it shows I have a 98. Also, for pictures, we can't use cell phones in school.

But, yes, I spoke to her.
1)She is single
2)She has some tissues
3)I have a girlfriend
4)She's got some giant knockers!

robdamanii

OMG! <3 Tom Brady!
May 2, 2005
Out of my mind, back in a moment.
Haha, I guess I should have mentioned more. Asking for help in the class? Wouldn't help seeing as our grades are posted, and it shows I have a 98. Also, for pictures, we can't use cell phones in school.

1)She is single
2)She has some tissues
3)I have a girlfriend
With regards to number 4, put your head between them and make a motor boat sound.

dirttastesgood

Turbo Monkey
Dec 12, 2006
CT

1)She is single
2)She has some tissues
3)I have a girlfriend
number 3 can be fixed at 2 am.

brungeman

I give a shirt
Jan 17, 2006
da Burgh

1)She is single
2)She has some tissues
3)I have a girlfriend
Damn #3... SHE HAS A GIRLFRIEND? Shizaaam! :brows:

if you say No... "I have a girlfriend" I am with Opie...

BTW... she prolly has a a pic of herself throwing up gangsigns on myspace or something like that... get her pic off of there price!

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Easy way to strike up conversation: "Hi I'm Price. What's you name?"
no line, no bs. Plus chicks dig it when you have the balls to walk straight up to them and introduce yourself. It's this little known thing called confidence. Chicks are into it.

*you have a g/f. In college? dude, she better be hot because now is the time to bang every chick you can. It only gets worse from here (unless you go finance or law and chick will f*** you for hopes of winning your lotto)

loco-gringo

Crusading Clamp Monkey
Sep 27, 2006
Deep in the heart of TEXAS
I won't make someone shoulder the blame of approving me, but I got the best comment ever.

"he's headed to the nearest bell tower"

hahahaha - for those of you who know Stoney's history, you will love that gem.

Reactor

Turbo Monkey
Apr 5, 2005
Chandler, AZ, USA

1)She is single
2)She has some tissues
3)I have a girlfriend
Three is no problem Just wait until 2 AM and tell her you want to break up. 1&4 probably outweigh 2, if necessary you there are any number of pills your locak MD can prescribe.