Quantcast

girlwhoboards

ftlrider

Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Spokane
Mtb_Rob_FL said:
and he is hoping it will net your panties.
Sorry, but I don't think so. I know Kim too well. If that was the case I wouldn't be aggravating her on the forums. She doesn't like people who use sarcasm.

I definately know what its like having plenty of free time and very little money. At least now I've got 2 jobs and still have plenty of time to ride.

ftlrider

Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Spokane
girlwhoboards said:
and spokane rider you are not my "old best friend" anymore ;).
Does this mean I'm your "new best enemy now";)

girlwhoboards said:
sure go ahead and sell off all my secrets...and i thought we were friends :(...i guess not all bike riders are cool ;).
-Kim
Don't worry, I'll charge a good price for your secrets:)

oly

skin cooker for the hive
Dec 6, 2001
Witness relocation housing
Secret Squirrel said:
Gawd....everytime I scroll on this page I always get a headache...Thanks Oly.....sheesh.... :nopity:

Sorry bout that......

Ok, maybe not....

Caution

Some of the pictures on this website can cause dizziness or might possibly epileptic seizures.

The latter happens when the brain can't handle the conflicting information from your two eyes.

If you start feeling unwell when using this website, immediately cover one eye with your hand and then leave the page.

Do not close your eyes because that can make the attack worse.

AZRacerX

Monkey
Mar 4, 2003
Kent, WA
I think it's interesting how some females just want to be treated like one of the guys, but then when they get their wish they can't handle it. :nopity:

elRey

Turbo Monkey
Petite Fluer said:
Who would win:40 unarmed midgets against 1 full size lion?
didnt that really happen in mongolia or something? a gang of midgets like fought the lion and like 35 of them died or somethin? my friend told me something like that a while ago, but i dont know if it was true.

that was really random

.:Jeenyus:.

Turbo Monkey
Feb 23, 2004
slc

Megan Black

I rocked whistler in a mini skirt and f$@* me boot
Jul 28, 2004
Beaver-town, OR
AZRacerX said:
I think it's interesting how some females just want to be treated like one of the guys, but then when they get their wish they can't handle it. :nopity:
i totally agree w/ this statement. there are much too many girls out there that think that just cuz they do aggressive sports, they gotta take on the whole man role.

i'm like this: i'll go hit a drop or ride some techy shnit or donkey punch a dude after i've scrooed him w/ a dildorf, but he BEST still be getting my doors and paying for my manicures!

:love: