Quantcast

Glory Holes

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
and, really, does the scale have to be an expensive electronic one? wouldn't a cheap postal scale rated up to, say, 5 lbs do the trick?

Kntr

Turbo Monkey
Jan 25, 2003
Montana
Any gram scale would work. I check Kmart and they are $29. I could buy ya one Andy and send it to ya since they are so expensive in NY. Maybe then we could get a weight.

CBJ

year old fart
Mar 19, 2002
Copenhagen, Denmark
I have already posted the correct weight for the 04 Glory Holes 750g from the local grocery store digital scale - I did not ask them if they had calibrated it lately and I am sorry about that.

-dustin

boring
Jun 10, 2002
austin
at this point, does it really even ****ing matter?

to side with Andy, the scales that my roomate used to measure weed were over $100. the last one i saw him with was $200+.

Kntr

Turbo Monkey
Jan 25, 2003
Montana
Those scales are a lot more accurate..... up to .001 of a gram. A gram scale is super cheap to weigh mail.

CBJ,
Thanks for the weight. At least it wasn't an estimate. No need to be a SA about the accuracy..... ;)

Nov 27, 2004
brooklyn new york
Well I broke down and bought a scale it was about a $100.00 with the adapter so here it is:
'04 Glory Holes: 712gr
'05 Lenosky Signature pedal: 660gr
'05 Race pedal: 640gr
'05 Glory Holes: 690gr
Hope thats helpful to everybody.

tmoney

Chimp
May 31, 2004
Little Rock, Arkansas
Andy,

Do you have pics of all your pedal models. I am interested in purchasing some of your pedals, But i would like to know what they all look like. I have seen the GH's but not the lenosky or race pedal.

Thanks

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
andynycfreeride said:
Well I broke down and bought a scale it was about a $100.00 with the adapter so here it is:
kanter, you almost owe it to andy (and the RM community) to buy a set of pedals now, after what, 4 threads on related topics? :D

Nov 27, 2004
brooklyn new york
tmoney said:
Andy,

Do you have pics of all your pedal models. I am interested in purchasing some of your pedals, But i would like to know what they all look like. I have seen the GH's but not the lenosky or race pedal.

Thanks
Campy will post the pics of them.
None of the styles will be available till spring '05
Andy

Kntr

Turbo Monkey
Jan 25, 2003
Montana
Toshi said:
kanter, you almost owe it to andy (and the RM community) to buy a set of pedals now, after what, 4 threads on related topics? :D
Will do in the spring............

DS Dom

Monkey
Nov 14, 2001
Denver, Co
manhattanprjkt83 said:
man i want a pair of lenosky's i wish i wasnt so hard on pedals shiiiiiit
Yea that should be MORE of a reason to buy a pair of his pedals. They are the only pedals that have lasted me more than a month, and yet after a FULL season of riding (rode lift acessed DH every weekend from the first week in may until the last week in october) EVERY single pin is still in tact and functional. And the pedals are still straight despite my holzefeller crank being destroyed beyond use.