Quantcast

GMT, TBD [this is the monday one]

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
Windy as shit in Lexington KY. Guess I brought WY with me. Wife was batching at me that the side of the dinette that her crap was on was wet. I asked her if she had checked to see if something in one of her packs had leaked. Her reply was unlike you I tighten the caps on all my stuff. I said check them anways. Minute later" found it, cap was loose on a bottle of make up remover. I grabbed a beer and went for a walk.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Here. Spent the morning dealing with Google for Wifey's phone. Hannah was so incredibly horrible while we were at the race, that as a means of transiting the "I'm going to throw you off the deck" energy, Wifey's phone was sacrificial. I can only imagine how bad she was to push wifey that hard... So, Wifey has a new phone coming, but through a comedy of errors, we can't get her phone number swapped over to one of the old phones. So, she has Haley's phone for the next few days. Needless to say, both want me to fix it NOW.

We also might be getting a small trailer now, so that we can take Hannah to the track with us. That's how much she pissed Wifey off... I might be getting a trailer.
sounds like hannah has figured out which parent is the pushover

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
Here. Spent the morning dealing with Google for Wifey's phone. Hannah was so incredibly horrible while we were at the race, that as a means of transiting the "I'm going to throw you off the deck" energy, Wifey's phone was sacrificial. I can only imagine how bad she was to push wifey that hard... So, Wifey has a new phone coming, but through a comedy of errors, we can't get her phone number swapped over to one of the old phones. So, she has Haley's phone for the next few days. Needless to say, both want me to fix it NOW.

We also might be getting a small trailer now, so that we can take Hannah to the track with us. That's how much she pissed Wifey off... I might be getting a trailer.
a mother in laws job is babysitting....

if she is in the area....

just saying.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
It’s not easy of course and I get the full blame because I took the initiative but I think the boys will understand but it will be shitty until house is sold and we are fully separated.

my younger brother got the house payment in his divorce.

the witch got the landcruiser and the dogs.

i hope shit goes easy for you.

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river

What the hell is your wife going to do when these girls are teenagers? :D

MikeD

Leader and Demogogue of the Ridemonkey Satinists
Oct 26, 2001
chez moi
San Salvador to Lahore is a genuinely shitty routing. And a biz class upgrade was a cool 2k for just one leg sooooo misery all round.

Surprisingly the worst part of it all is connecting in Toronto.

Jozz

Joe Dalton
Apr 18, 2002
SADL
It’s not easy of course and I get the full blame because I took the initiative but I think the boys will understand but it will be shitty until house is sold and we are fully separated.
Staying in good terms is the key for the boys.
Hang in there.

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
Windy as shit in Lexington KY. Guess I brought WY with me. Wife was batching at me that the side of the dinette that her crap was on was wet. I asked her if she had checked to see if something in one of her packs had leaked. Her reply was unlike you I tighten the caps on all my stuff. I said check them anways. Minute later" found it, cap was loose on a bottle of make up remover. I grabbed a beer and went for a walk.
Is she hangry or is she just an ornery lady? :D

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
sounds like hannah has figured out which parent is the pushover
The trash bag I've taken to "help her clean up" when she doesn't after being told multiple times has generally righted that issue every few months when she wants to push it. I think Wifey has finally hit my FTS/no more limit.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
a mother in laws job is babysitting....

if she is in the area....

just saying.
A 74y/o mil who might as well be 85 doesn't fit that role, unfortunately. I told wifey to just call the neighbor next time, because they will send the girls over or give her a break. We've done it before too.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
@Fool ....heads up...

das damen will be opening for dinosaur jr at the stone pony in jersey on 1/24/24 if you are interested in a sst nostalgia night...

flying into hell on earth....newark or philly....

mandown

Poopdeck Repost
Jun 1, 2004
Transylvania 90210
Debating going to Ventura to see Cattle Decapitation on Friday. It’s a bit of a drive and I’ve got Saturday plans so it’s not looking great.

Might be driving to Phoenix at the end of the month to see Messer Chups. I’ve got a few extra days to kill, so if anyone has suggestions for Phoenix adjacent activities, I’m listening.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
Sure that isn't too big for you?
it will fit against a wall just fine

they're all too small for everyone

I'm shopping for a paintjob not a fucking pRoPeR cYcLiNg fIt

Last edited:

Sandwich

Pig my fish!
Staff member
May 23, 2002
borcester rhymes

Sandwich

Pig my fish!
Staff member
May 23, 2002
borcester rhymes
hahaha, it'll be a couple of hours each way, but maybe I can throw my bike on the back or something. It would be a hassle but I have a soft spot for homeygrowns

Last edited:

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
hahaha, it'll be a couple of hours each way, but maybe I can throw my bike on the back or something. It would be a hassle but I have a soft spot for homeygrowns
go buy it and I'll get you repaid through the onlyfans account you create for it with weekly pr0n updates

If it were here or he'd ship it that's one thing but I'm not going to ask you drive that far just to get it.....especially this time of year when riding ain't the best. Thanks a ton for the offer though, much appreciated.

iRider

Turbo Monkey
Apr 5, 2008
it will fit against a wall just fine

they're all too small for everyone

I'm shopping for a paintjob not a fucking pRoPeR cYcLiNg fIt
Then why not go for the `98 paintjob? Much nicer IMO.
Like this one: https://www.kleinanzeigen.de/s-anzeige/schwinn-homegrown-factory-team-tomato-usa-retro-vintage-rh-53cm/2593458658-217-7964
This with the red/gold paintjob would be seriously tempting.

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
Careful of Mt. Lion after it has snowed... :D
Go do a Longhorn, perfect conditions up there. ML "could" still have slick snow conditions as @SkaredShtles suggested, although it's only 8850ft at the top so who knows.
it was snowy!

399302120_1284479712223935_6962341595253846146_n.jpg

oh wait, that was only on 500' or so of Snowshoe Hare

Mountain Lion looked like this:

399672687_301045946145646_1792536588019397503_n.jpg

399833446_334294212583117_2796753915482793165_n.jpg

I chose wisely(tm). well, except for running out of electrons (part charge at start as I dropped it off after my RR/DR ride Thursday for the wheel). but that was fine, too. penance.