Quantcast

GMT WINGDINGS Hey it's thursday! Did you see the NEWS about that THING? WINGDINGS Okay?

rideit

Bob the Builder
Aug 24, 2004
In the cleavage of the Tetons
PUKING here all day, Teton Pass just closed due to an avalanche hitting a car in Glory Bowl. If any of you are able to storm-chase, fucking do it NOW.
THAT IS ALL.

all of the tourists have left.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Here. Met new boss today; was 25min late to the meeting - thank you sick larger child. Glad current boss repped me super hard beforehand so I didn't come off *as* bad when that kind of late. He wants a meeting 1-1 next week and I get to tell him 'no' I book out 2 weeks+, so I'm not available until late in the month unless you want to adjust to drive from Elizabeth (fucking Egypt to Denver) on a Friday, because I'm not moving my client meetings. Old boss laughed at email and said he expected no less from me. Again, we get to see how new boss takes me and my "personality"...

Haley was sick again today, she has been all week. I got to pay $150 for a baby sitter from 7:15-1:45 today, as it was no notice. MIL moves out Friday - excited and ugh, all at the same time.

FTS is high. Peace bitches!

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
@SkaredShtles .. Are you heading up there for reals? Looks like several feet over the next week is probable. Talk about good fucking timing!
I'm out this weekend, but next weekend for sure. I'm probably taking a friend up on 1/25 to help him learn how to board though. :think:

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
it’ll be open in a few hours unless they have another incident. I am sure they are going to bomb the shit out of it.
really hope a skier is not to blame.
If it is a skier, it was probably Jeff.

Yup. Just passed through Buffalo, WY.
I'd hate you so hard right now if I wasn't heading to Jackson in a couple-tree weeks. Fingers crossed the sweet, sweet firehose of NW flow stays on through then. The 10-day looks to be a steady drip of goodness, so there's that.

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
Another avalanche on the Pass, this one was 10 feet deep and 3-400 feet wide.
hope no one is dead.
Ugh. Here's to hoping that.

Y'all getting much wind in this storm, or lately? We've had some pretty big naturals go due to massive wind loading.

TN

Hey baby, want a hot dog?
Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
Oh the irony, dost thou forget what TN stands for?
I don't know how anyone could stay back in that place, or really, I don't know how anyone could live in one place their whole life, or hell even for a few years.