Quantcast

** GMTuesday **

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
pack your snorkel
No for 17" he won't.
I dunno... Highlands Bowl could fill in pretty deeply...

i like their stuff in general, but i always wait for past season closeouts so i can save 40-50%. even at that discount, that's about the limit of what i'd be willing to spend on it.
Agreed. Both my jacket and pants/bibs were previous season colors I found on eBay for 50% off MSRP. And even that was spendy as.

Colorado skiers: waiting for this forever.
Colorado: it might not snow very much, but at least the wind blows away whatever snow we do get.

Dirtrider

Turbo Monkey
May 2, 2006
Asheville, NC
How much are you looking to spend?
I used to use the heat waders myself, good thick neoprene... wanted to stay warm.
I have since moved to simple hip boots and they are substantially more comfortable and work great
Under $500. I do spend alot of time on the river/streams and want a good wader. I am only interested in the breathable kind as I tend to hike alot to backcountry water and neoprene is just too hot. My current Orvis breathables worked pretty good in the winter and summer. I like the Simms Guide pant for ease of movement and hiking. I never go above waist so the GP will eliminate the hot/bulky upper bib part..Just curious on their durability and ease of movement..

Atomic Dog

doesn't have a custom title yet.
Oct 22, 2002
In the basement at Weekly World News
Under $500. I do spend alot of time on the river/streams and want a good wader. I am only interested in the breathable kind as I tend to hike alot to backcountry water and neoprene is just too hot. My current Orvis breathables worked pretty good in the winter and summer. I like the Simms Guide pant for ease of movement and hiking. I never go above waist so the GP will eliminate the hot/bulky upper bib part..Just curious on their durability and ease of movement..
If such things matter to you, Simms' guide-level waders are made in Montana vs overseas for most everything else. My Simms are headwaters I think, cheaper than the Guides, but they are surprisingly stout at the knees and other wear points.

DirtyMike

Turbo Fluffer
Aug 8, 2005
My own world inside my head
Oh man.... if thats your price level..... you can go for anything.

mandown

Poopdeck Repost
Jun 1, 2004
Transylvania 90210
whoa wait what storytime
A few former coworkers have a similar business going. I’ve stayed in touch over the years, and they offered me a position. I’ll be doing similar work to what I do now, with people I’ve worked with before. The offer was too good to pass on.

Not sure what I’ll complain about once the new job starts.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
A few former coworkers have a similar business going. I’ve stayed in touch over the years, and they offered me a position. I’ll be doing similar work to what I do now, with people I’ve worked with before. The offer was too good to pass on.

Not sure what I’ll complain about once the new job starts.
will you be required to wear pants?

slyfink

Turbo Monkey
Sep 16, 2008
Ottawa, Canada
i once drank an entire french press of 100% kona. i legit got the shakes like Fry did.
I once was in a place with no good coffee. so I opted to try a can of RockStar. Gave me heart palpitations and freaked me the fcuk out. Haven't had another since. I'll have a Redbull every once in a while if I can't find coffee, but a small one. and only if I'm doing something active (like skiing or biking).

TN

Hey baby, want a hot dog?
Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
Back in the shop. Skiing is the best cure for insomnia. Been sleeping like a rock.
Grinding hard this week on a hot project then teaching over the holiday.
My lady is in Aspen for a work thing this week but doesn't get to ski. that shits cold blooded.

Dirtrider

Turbo Monkey
May 2, 2006
Asheville, NC
: Some place warm, a place where the beer flows like wine, where beautiful women instinctively flock like the salmon of Capistrano. I’m talking about a little place called Aspen.

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
What did u hit?
Not local so you're safe.
Is there a proper Taqueria anywhere in the British Isles?
Someone could make a good living...maybe in a University town?
Miniscule Hispanic population in the UK as the Atlantic border wall is keeping them all out, I don't recall any kind of Mexican restaurants at all off the top of my head. But it's a long time since I lived there.

Kebab shops tended to be the drunken food of choice post pub/club growing up/at uni.