Quantcast

~~Good Friday Morning!!~~

Shyrmp

Nekkid Girl Gone Wild
Dec 31, 2002
The suburbs of Mexico.....
Good Morning Stosh! :D

Relaxed at home last night. Tonight going to see the "Sweet and Tender Hooligans", a tribute band for Morrissey and The Smiths....should be a good time.

Have a good Friday everyone! :)

Reactor

Turbo Monkey
Apr 5, 2005
Chandler, AZ, USA
Morning all,

I went to a neurologist visit yesterday. Had a nerve conduction study done, and found a pinched nerve in my left wrist, but no other nerve damage. The study more unpleasant than painful. He says my headache and other symptoms are probably caused by an almost total lack of sleep, and post traumatic stress. He gave me...you guessed it... even more pills....

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
stevew said:
Vegas is exhausting. Noisy. People chain smoking cigarettes in front of slot machines at 6:00 in the morning is kind of sad.

But if you drink, that should make it better.

A week there was to much for me.
I'm not a gambler and I hate crowds, so I am figuring a week will be too long. But it'll be fun to go somewhere new (especially on the company tab!). :) We're actually scheduled to come home next Saturday, but we're trying to bump it up to Thursday so we can MTB for three days next weekend.

grundy

Chimp
Oct 18, 2004
good mornin'!

finally, got a slow day at work to catch up on things.

stayed up late last night scrubbin' down the deck in order to weather seal it this weekend. the actual sealing shouldn't take long, so that leaves the rest of the weeked open for riding or beach time.

I might even sneak in a test ride on a 575, to be followed by a test ride on an ASR next week. things are lookin' good for my first brand-new bike since '97.

Shyrmp

Nekkid Girl Gone Wild
Dec 31, 2002
The suburbs of Mexico.....
narlus said:
the singer of that tribute band's got balls to try to pull off Morrissey...
Well they must be pretty good.....

"The band also received recognition as “Best Cover Band in Los Angeles” in the L.A. Weekly’s “Best of 2003” issue. Sweet & Tender Hooligans have also gained recognition by Morrissey himself, when he kicked off his 1999-2000 “Oye Esteban” world tour by announcing “Hello, we are the Sweet & Tender Hooligans” at his first show in Tempe, Arizona. "

Guess we will have to see :D

hooples3

Fuggetaboutit!
Mar 14, 2005
Brooklyn
:angry: rough morning this Morning.... i get in my Jeep and pull out of my spot and about 20 ft past my house WHAM!!!!!! my front tire goes into a 1 1/2 ft deep house service connection that was temporarily restored last week but has washed away from all this wonderful rain we have been having.. the chassi of my jeep actually bottomed out and i was left there in the hole , my front bumber resting on the asphalt. the impact flattend my tire. Into 4wd low i go to back my car out of this hole. I finally get it out 1/2 hr later. Its pitch dark so i cant see if any damage has been done besdies the flat tire. I jump in my wifes car and leave the mess for later.. this is a t 430 am.
I get to work late and need to change right away into my suit because I have a job interview in an hour. I find out the guy who was going to drive me into NYC got rear ended on the highway .. he is ok but is waiting for the police to come to fill out a report.. he is not able to take me. So my supervisor gives me his city vechile and now i need to drive into the city and worry about getting there on time and finding a damn parking spot all on my own.. Iam streesedout by this time. Its pouring rainout.. I have no umbrella.. i would have had one if i was able to bring my jeep to work..
anyways the interview went awesome ... my answers to their questions all made sense .. so now I just have to wait and see.. but afterwards i was told i am a shoe-in for the job.. we shall see...
other than that not much going on :thumb:

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
hooples3 said:
:angry: rough morning this Morning.... i get in my Jeep and pull out of my spot and about 20 ft past my house WHAM!!!!!! my front tire goes into a 1 1/2 ft deep house service connection that was temporarily restored last week but has washed away from all this wonderful rain we have been having.. the chassi of my jeep actually bottomed out and i was left there in the hole , my front bumber resting on the asphalt. the impact flattend my tire. Into 4wd low i go to back my car out of this hole. I finally get it out 1/2 hr later. Its pitch dark so i cant see if any damage has been done besdies the flat tire. I jump in my wifes car and leave the mess for later.. this is a t 430 am.
I get to work late and need to change right away into my suit because I have a job interview in an hour. I find out the guy who was going to drive me into NYC got rear ended on the highway .. he is ok but is waiting for the police to come to fill out a report.. he is not able to take me. So my supervisor gives me his city vechile and now i need to drive into the city and worry about getting there on time and finding a damn parking spot all on my own.. Iam streesedout by this time. Its pouring rainout.. I have no umbrella.. i would have had one if i was able to bring my jeep to work..
anyways the interview went awesome ... my answers to their questions all made sense .. so now I just have to wait and see.. but afterwards i was told i am a shoe-in for the job.. we shall see...
other than that not much going on :thumb:
what was the interview for?

todbanner

Chimp
Mar 7, 2005
Oh Friday how i love thee!!!

Thank god it's the weekend again! I couldn't handle another week day this week!

:thumb:

hooples3

Fuggetaboutit!
Mar 14, 2005
Brooklyn
stosh said:
what was the interview for?
a job

actually a different <higher> position in the DOT. I would be in charge of a whole bunch of inspectors. Its would actually be a huge step in my career... and based upon what i heard ... im still in the running