Quantcast

~~Good Friday Morning!!~~

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
How is everybody today?

Well nothing major planned for today. Maybe a quick road ride when I get home tonight.
Then tomorrow I'll be getting out early for a ride with my GF. Hopefully the weather will hold out. The forecasts have been less than reliable lately.... After we ride I'm hoping to put the finishing touches on our garden/planter.

Sunday we are going to our friends graduation party at my favorite Italian resturant!! I can't wait!

jacksonpt

Turbo Monkey
Jul 22, 2002
Vestal, NY
Mornin Stosh

Hoping to get out on the bike for a bit today, but like you said - the weather has been constantly iffy of late. I've got a couple of little things going on this weekend, but I'm hoping to ride Sunday with my cousin. If it works out, I'll be taking the camera so I should finally have some decent action pics.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
Originally posted by jacksonpt
Mornin Stosh

Hoping to get out on the bike for a bit today, but like you said - the weather has been constantly iffy of late. I've got a couple of little things going on this weekend, but I'm hoping to ride Sunday with my cousin. If it works out, I'll be taking the camera so I should finally have some decent action pics.
What the phuck is up with your bike?
I'm waiting to see you bump your post up.

douglas

Chocolate Milk Doug
May 15, 2002
Shut up and Ride
busy day off yesterday.....

finished opening the pool

took the boat out for a little ride, just to make sure it's all set to sell, wanna buy a boat?

did some major landscaping

took my roomamtes suzuki out for a ride, that thing has some major balls, hit a buck twnty so easily (on alittle straight away)

jacksonpt

Turbo Monkey
Jul 22, 2002
Vestal, NY
Originally posted by stosh
What the phuck is up with your bike?
I'm waiting to see you bump your post up.
I bumped it last night. The bike is done, rideable, and entirely in my possession. In fact, I'm looking at it right now. I adjusted the brakes a bit this morning, so now I just gotta gets some time in the saddle.

As soon as I drop my daughter off at day care, I'll post some pics.

Skookum

bikey's is cool
Jul 26, 2002
in a bear cave
4 days of hard labor
1 ride 15 miles 1500 ft elevation forgetting clipless shoes and riding on spd's with work boots....

1 more day of hard labor

How's life in the office?;)

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
I bumped it last night. The bike is done, rideable, and entirely in my possession. In fact, I'm looking at it right now. I adjusted the brakes a bit this morning, so now I just gotta gets some time in the saddle.

As soon as I drop my daughter off at day care, I'll post some pics.

What do yo have the day off or something?

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
Originally posted by Skookum
4 days of hard labor
1 ride 15 miles 1500 ft elevation forgetting clipless shoes and riding on spd's with work boots....

I am always so worried I'll forget my shoes. It's a fear I have left over from forgetting my snowboarding boots one time.

I used to work construction. I liked it but I didn't do much riding that summer. It was good hard work and I would give anything to be in that shape now, although my back was way f'd up.

The thing I hated to most was the lack of education of the people I worked with and how they belittled me for having a college degree. That leaves the worst taste in my mouth about the whole time.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
Yea... I took wed-today off.

Ya want to know what I would love to have for MBW

this...

I've been staring at it at my local hardware store.... I want it for camping in general but I would love to have it for MBW.

Jr_Bullit

I'm sooo teenie weenie!!!
Sep 8, 2001
North of Oz
G'mornin everyone! :) Trying the standing at the desk route today. I steal paper boxes so I can lift my desk high enough to stand at :)

Last night and today will be rest days, driving up to Van tonight, then a weekend of climbing and biking. I get to go to Whistler on Sunday for the first time...yayyy! :) The bullit needs some new fork bumpers but is otherwise ready to go :D

Echo

crooked smile
Jul 10, 2002
Slacking at work
Man. F*ck Microsoft. So I got this MiniDV camera. Took some footie last night of people doing cool stuff. Also bought a Firewire card for my PC, which runs Win2k pro. Well it turns out that Microsoft had this stroke of F*CKING GENIUS with Win2k pro that makes it different than every other version of Windoze ever. Every PCI card uses the same IRQ. Which is great, unless you want to use a PCI Firewire card. In order to fix the problem, you have to reload Windoze, and disable a bunch of features, which may or may not screw up your system in other ways. So now I have to take that silly PCI firewire card back and get PCMCIA firewire for my laptop. What a f*cking pain in the ass. Oh well. :(

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
Originally posted by Jr_Bullit
G'mornin everyone! :) Trying the standing at the desk route today. I steal paper boxes so I can lift my desk high enough to stand at :)

Last night and today will be rest days, driving up to Van tonight, then a weekend of climbing and biking. I get to go to Whistler on Sunday for the first time...yayyy! :) The bullit needs some new fork bumpers but is otherwise ready to go :D
NIce! We better see some good pics!!

Jr_Bullit

I'm sooo teenie weenie!!!
Sep 8, 2001
North of Oz
NIce! We better see some good pics!!
:) well I'll try ;) when riding wielding the camera is not always the easiest. The Saturday climbs will have some pics, because there will be four of us...and the other "girlfriend" doesn't climb yet (I'm supposed to be a good influence cuz I'm such a wuss hehehe :p ) So while the boys are climbing uber duber hard stuff I'll be able to take pics, and the favor should be returned when it's my turn.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
Originally posted by johnbryanpeters
Good morning.

Rode to work again yesterday, return was into a 30 mph headwind. Fortunately, the guy I was riding with took the lead most of the time.

Just found out that my van wants about $750- in repairs - transfer case clutches.

J

Damn that sucks! What kind of van?

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
Originally posted by mcA896
im in 8th grade. it was a minor fight. the funny thing is we are still good friends.
Damn, 8th grade!
I think you win the award for the youngest RM member.

So I take it you were trying to get kicked out.

mcA896

Turbo Monkey
Aug 15, 2003
Cape Cod, MA
Damn, 8th grade!
I think you win the award for the youngest RM member.

So I take it you were trying to get kicked out.
yesi think i am the youngest RM member. no, i wasnt trying to get kicked out. it started as fooling around and just elevated from there.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
Originally posted by johnbryanpeters
'01 Chevrolet Astro AWD cargo van. If I compare records, it costs less to maintain than either of the two Civics I owned, but more than my Eagle Summit, which I miss.

J

Damn, less than a civic.... wow thats hard to believe. Do you run into a lot of things? :) J/K

MMcG

Ride till you puke!
Dec 10, 2002
Burlington, Connecticut
This morning is a ****ty morning and last night was a ****ty night.

Being the gullible asshat that I am, I fell victim to a PayPal email scam and now my account is out over $700 until the investigators confirm the fraudulent activity and restore the funds to my account.

****in criminals suck!:angry:

douglas

Chocolate Milk Doug
May 15, 2002
Shut up and Ride
Originally posted by MMcG

Being the gullible asshat that I am, I fell victim to a PayPal email scam and now my account is out over $700 until the investigators confirm the fraudulent activity and restore the funds to my account.

I thought it ws $360 ????????????

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY

Hey man it must suck but at least you do have some hope knowing they will give you the money back.

Echo

crooked smile
Jul 10, 2002
Slacking at work

What was the scam?

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
Originally posted by Rip
Mark, sorry to hear.

Morning, err good afternoon :stosh:

Just got back from class not too long ago.
Afternoon!!!!

I had much Yuengling last night!!!!

Rip

Mr. Excitement
Feb 3, 2002
Over there somewhere.
No distributors.

I'd do about anything to have one right now. I'd even pay someone $30 to send a 12 pack of Yuengling Lager in bottles up here.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
Originally posted by Rip
No distributors.

I'd do about anything to have one right now. I'd even pay someone $30 to send a 12 pack of Yuengling Lager in bottles up here.

I think weight and packing material considered thats about what it would cost. I could try to help you out if you are that desperate.