Quantcast

~~~Good Friday Morning!!!!~~~

J

JRB

Good morning yo.

Stosh - if vermont is talking about a spreader for discs, PM me your address and I will mail you something I made tomorrow.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
binary visions said:
'morning Stosh. Good night last night. Can't wait until work is over today - going sky diving tomorrow!

Extremely excited. I can't sit still.

Having dinner cooked for me tonight, going to pick up a good bottle of wine after work.

Planning on doing any riding this weekend? To continue your streak of good riding habits?
If I'm not to dead after chopping trees down tomorrow I'm going to.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
Vermont said:
Hey Stosh,
did you get those calipers spread out...didn't get an update from ya...if ya want i will take a pic of the wedge i'm talking about so you know what to look for....Cambriabike does have em too $2 i think.
I posted an update in the thread.

JSB

Monkey
Apr 8, 2004
Flower Mound, Texas
Good Morning.
Last night me and my 4 year old took a ride around the block. He's funny, he always has to be in front...A born racer! After that we gave our bikes a wash. Then I tried the finish my decking, but fell a few short due to damaged lumber. I guess I'll have to go exchange those Saturday morning. Finally we had to get the kids to bed early, because mama is starting back to work. Hooray!!! she took a year off, due to the baby, and it has been hard. I can't wait until the second income starts pumping in again. Anyway, check out my deck I'm building. I through some furniture up there to see what it's going to look like. I'm so impatient.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
JSB said:
Good Morning.
Last night me and my 4 year old took a ride around the block. He's funny, he always has to be in front...A born racer! After that we gave our bikes a wash. Then I tried the finish my decking, but fell a few short due to damaged lumber. I guess I'll have to go exchange those Saturday morning. Finally we had to get the kids to bed early, because mama is starting back to work. Hooray!!! she took a year off, due to the baby, and it has been hard. I can't wait until the second income starts pumping in again. Anyway, check out my deck I'm building. I through some furniture up there to see what it's going to look like. I'm so impatient.
Thats doesn't look like an unfinished deck, it looks like a drunk person trap!!!

JSB

Monkey
Apr 8, 2004
Flower Mound, Texas
stosh said:
Thats doesn't look like an unfinished deck, it looks like a drunk person trap!!!
Ha!! Yeah, well my neighbor was helping me a little and we did drink a few after we cleaned up. It could trap you for a while. I'm building a second deck the will tier up and hold a hot tub. You can just see the corner of it on the right. Hopefully I can have it done soon. Then it will be go for a ride, unload the bike, walk through the kitchen grab a few beers, walk out to the hot tub and get trapped...

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
JSB said:
Ha!! Yeah, well my neighbor was helping me a little and we did drink a few after we cleaned up. It could trap you for a while. I'm building a second deck the will tier up and hold a hot tub. You can just see the corner of it on the right. Hopefully I can have it done soon. Then it will be go for a ride, unload the bike, walk through the kitchen grab a few beers, walk out to the hot tub and get trapped...
Building Decks is fun!