Quantcast

~~~Good Friday Morning!!~~~

Mtbkngrl

Monkey
Aug 21, 2002
Rochester NY
Echo said:
w00t TGIF...

I got no plans this weekend... well except to mow my lawn, do a bunch of laundry, clean my gutters, try an 80 mile road ride, and drink lots of Baker's Small Batch Bourbon :cool:

I will be soooooooooooooooooooo proud. And your neighbors will be happy.

blue

boob hater
Jan 24, 2004
california
Guten morgen...

School until 11:30, then I cash my paycheck, then I go to work at the shop until 7, and then "hanging out" with a college frosh girl. I'm concerned. :think: :cool:

J

JRB

MtnBikerChk said:
I don't think they took any riding pics :(

I been asking the N* peeps for pics all season. I don't even think that place exists. ;) (ok - I wouldn't believe them if I hadn't watched an XC race there last summer)

J

JRB

splat said:
Sitting on the floor moving a Sun workstation ( and the 6 attached drives ) and just bent my knee kind a funny and it has hurt ever since :(

Julie had the bed frame backwards for some unknown reason and I ran my foot into it several times. Hit the front of my foot on it on Monday night and thought I was crippled for life. It sucked. We moved the bed. Now my right calf just hurts from riding so much. :thumb:

Shyrmp

Nekkid Girl Gone Wild
Dec 31, 2002
The suburbs of Mexico.....
Good Morning Stosh! :D

My assistant starts Monday...and yes I made sure he knows how to get coffee for me ;) :p

I think I'm riding in Big Bear on Saturday, but other than that not too much planned for the weekend.

Colds suck.....I hope you feel better soon Mark! :)

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
Shyrmp said:
Good Morning Stosh! :D

My assistant starts Monday...and yes I made sure he knows how to get coffee for me ;) :p

I think I'm riding in Big Bear on Saturday, but other than that not too much planned for the weekend.

Colds suck.....I hope you feel better soon Mark! :)
Man you are a riding fool!!

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
Shyrmp said:
It's the pink socks....they make me do it. :D

Besides I have to make up for working last weekend and not being able to ride.
so your job is busy?

Thats good that you are back there.

BikeGeek

BrewMonkey
Jul 2, 2001
Hershey, PA
Good mor....afternoon yo. I'm riding with the wife again this evening. Tonight's lesson: roots. It could also be her first night ride. :) It's only two weeks until we head to the Kingdom. :thumb:

I'm in the Boston-area all next week. Any monkeys near Woburn? More importantly, any monkeys near Woburn that want to get beers?