Quantcast

~~Good Monday Morning!!~~

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
How is everybody?

I had an awesome weekend! I got married!!

It was a blast and everything went better than planned.
I'll post a pic shortly.

narlus

Eastcoast Softcore
Staff member
Nov 7, 2001
behind the viewfinder
when did RM start sponsoring weddings?

congrats stosh, now log off and pay attention to yr new wife, or you will NEVER get yr balls back.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
narlus said:
when did RM start sponsoring weddings?

congrats stosh, now log off and pay attention to yr new wife, or you will NEVER get yr balls back.
I'm actually at work.

antimony

M.N.F. Beer Wench
Nov 21, 2005
North Carolina
(Just thought I would transfer this to the real GMT):

Good morning. My weekend was a weekend, better than being at work, but nothing overly exciting. We went to bv's work cookout on Saturday. It was... mmmm... special. If you can't say something nice, don't say anything at all, right? :think:

Got a bonus in my paycheck today, for doing pretty much nothing, so that was nice. Have a good one, everybody! :)

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
antimony said:
Congrats!! Didn't think you'd be here today. Great pic; you guys look so happy! :D
Thanks, we are!

We're heading to Saint Lucia on Friday morning. This is a well needed little break between the wedding and the honeymoon.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
antimony said:
(Just thought I would transfer this to the real GMT):

Good morning. My weekend was a weekend, better than being at work, but nothing overly exciting. We went to bv's work cookout on Saturday. It was... mmmm... special. If you can't say something nice, don't say anything at all, right? :think:

Got a bonus in my paycheck today, for doing pretty much nothing, so that was nice. Have a good one, everybody! :)
Ha, so would you say BV is kinda special?

SuperKat

Monkey
Jul 3, 2005
New York
Congratulations guys.
And I was wondering what you were doing at work after your wedding but the post above cleared it up for me.

moff_quigley

Why don't you have a seat over there?
Jan 27, 2005
Poseurville
Awesome. Congrats. Are you guys doing a delayed honeymoon type deal?

Competing monday morning threads...oh no! I had a nice ride Saturday morning, then went shopping with "my girls" for the afternoon. It's 'posed to get up over 100 for the next few days with a heat index of 112-115. Oof.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
antimony said:
Yep, he's pretty special. ;) Actually, he deserves an award for dealing with these people on a daily basis.:trophy_br
Was it stuffy or something?

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
Congrats stosh! That's a great picture, you guys look very happy in it :)

The cookout on Saturday was not as bad as I was expecting. It wasn't great by any stretch but it wasn't completely horrible. They're not really "stuffy" just.. um.. not very interesting people.

There was a cool osprey nest not too far from shore. I paddled out to it and got a couple snaps off, but I couldn't get very close, so I had to resort to heavy cropping :wonky2:

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
SuperKat said:
Congratulations guys.
And I was wondering what you were doing at work after your wedding but the post above cleared it up for me.
Thanks, where in NY are you?

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
bluebug32 said:
You guys are great and I had so much fun!!! And I think we'll take up Aubrey's offer on borrowing your cake topper one day! :thumb:
Ha, I can't wait to post a pic of our cake.

Did you guys take any pics?
BTW how did OCC go yesterday?

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
binary visions said:
Congrats stosh! That's a great picture, you guys look very happy in it :)

The cookout on Saturday was not as bad as I was expecting. It wasn't great by any stretch but it wasn't completely horrible. They're not really "stuffy" just.. um.. not very interesting people.

There was a cool osprey nest not too far from shore. I paddled out to it and got a couple snaps off, but I couldn't get very close, so I had to resort to heavy cropping :wonky2:

awesome pics! Was it overcast?

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
Mackie said:
Congrats, and remember: the secret to a happy marriage is keeping the pimp hand strong. :)
Ha, thanks for the advice! My pimp had is getting a work out with the added weight of my ring.

DRB

unemployed bum
Oct 24, 2002
Watchin' you. Writing it all down.
stosh said:
Thanks, we are!

We're heading to Saint Lucia on Friday morning. This is a well needed little break between the wedding and the honeymoon.
Smart move.

Glad things went well.

I had a decent weekend but no real riding. I fryed myself Friday on a road ride thanks to the heat, a headwind and THE BONK. I ran out of water as well. Ended up getting water from a faucet at a house that I thought no one was home.... incorrect.... figured then that the person wouldn't mind when they came to the door.....incorrect.....figured that he wouldn't throw anything at me....incorrect.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
moff_quigley said:
Awesome. Congrats. Are you guys doing a delayed honeymoon type deal?

Competing monday morning threads...oh no! I had a nice ride Saturday morning, then went shopping with "my girls" for the afternoon. It's 'posed to get up over 100 for the next few days with a heat index of 112-115. Oof.
Yeah same weather here too.
They are saying it will break records sent in the 1930's.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
DRB said:
Smart move.

Glad things went well.

I had a decent weekend but no real riding. I fryed myself Friday on a road ride thanks to the heat, a headwind and THE BONK. I ran out of water as well. Ended up getting water from a faucet at a house that I thought no one was home.... incorrect.... figured then that the person wouldn't mind when they came to the door.....incorrect.....figured that he wouldn't throw anything at me....incorrect.
Ha, awesome! Got any pics?

macko

Turbo Monkey
Jul 12, 2002
THE Palouse
Stosh, that's a good lookin' bride you've got yourself there...if you don't mind me saying so.

Here's the real question: Did your best man hammered and make an ass of himself at the reception?