Quantcast

~~Good Monday Morning!!~~

Jim Mac

MAKE ENDURO GREAT AGAIN
May 21, 2004
the middle east of NY
TreeSaw said:
I was on my Black Yeti AS-X and my husband was on his Red Bullit. I was wearing my Trailblazers (red & yellow flames) jersey and Sq-Earl had his Thor jersey on. You may have seen me in a heap of mud a few times throughout the day ;) My bike and I were having some disagreements with a couple of sharp, slick turns :p
HAHA! I do remember the Trailblazers jersey! (my poor memory finally comes to my aid...) Like my injuries, my jersey was an SMP black and blue mesh one with the Clifton Park Sports thing on the back - any time you all (or TIGG!) are coming to Jiminy, let us know. Maureen rides a black and orange VP Free (black front and orange swingarm).

brungeman

I give a shirt
Jan 17, 2006
da Burgh
congrats Stosh!

tons of work on the trails this weekend as well as a bunch of work around home. Bek went to camp with her family so I got some time to work on stuff I wanted to work on...

We are unveiling our trail that Manhattan and I have been building for the past few months this Weds. and I will be working the next few nights to try to get everything just right for the first true group ride on it. We had a friend who helped with some of it do a preride on Saturday and said the features we put in all were completely amazing!

I am stoked.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
Tame Ape said:
Well, not for me anyhow! Without a car thats as far as I can go. :(
Well I've told you a million times I'll come pick you up from the train station!!

Tame Ape

BUY HOPE!!!!!!!
Mar 4, 2003
NYC
stosh said:
ROFL, you have day job!
You'd be surprised how hard it is to be a size specific dog-walker in NYC.

Lil'Dog Walking
"Wind, rain or shine, we'll make time"

bluebug32

Asshat
Jan 14, 2005
Floating down the Hudson
TreeSaw said:
I definitely know the feeling. We didn't take any of our own wedding pics. Friends and family and the photographer (my Uncle's friend) gave us lots though.

Edit: I'm looking forward to seeing the cake too :D
Stosh's cake was awesome! The wedding topper had XTR cranks! :thumb:

Stosh, the vintage bikes were a nice touch, even though my present didn't fit in the basket...

Shyrmp

Nekkid Girl Gone Wild
Dec 31, 2002
The suburbs of Mexico.....
Congrats Stosh!

I'm glad everything worked out better than planned, that is a very nice picture of the two of you.

My weekend just consisted of some riding

Have a great honeymoon! :)

bella

Monkey
Jul 30, 2004
portland or
good mornin!
so i work with kids and my kids this week are super adorable ages 6-9, but thats not the good part... two of the kids (Theyre brother & sister) their dad invented Magic the Gathering... theyre dad is Richard Garfield. now im not a magic player, but damn thats cool i want to be a game inventor when i grow up :)

this weekend was sweet went to the alpenrose and watched a practice, i think i might swing by marymoor this week and give track racing a whirl.

robdamanii

OMG! <3 Tom Brady!
May 2, 2005
Out of my mind, back in a moment.
Morning.

I'm back in Seneca Falls after a really awesome wedding Saturday. Stosh knows how to throw a party, that's for sure. The wedding was beautiful and it was a blast. Congrats again Stosh!

Yesterday was a ROUGH day. Tough to get up after the booze and the late night (and only 4 hours of drunk sleep). Today it's back to class for exams and all that kind of fun. Short week for me though, since I'm heading back downstate on Thursday morning for Beth's birthday.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
robdamanii said:
Morning.

I'm back in Seneca Falls after a really awesome wedding Saturday. Stosh knows how to throw a party, that's for sure. The wedding was beautiful and it was a blast. Congrats again Stosh!

Yesterday was a ROUGH day. Tough to get up after the booze and the late night (and only 4 hours of drunk sleep). Today it's back to class for exams and all that kind of fun. Short week for me though, since I'm heading back downstate on Thursday morning for Beth's birthday.
Thanks, it was great having you guys!!

hooples3

Fuggetaboutit!
Mar 14, 2005
Brooklyn
hey stosh congrats to you and Aubrey on the marriage I wish you both lots of happiness... you guys are great together!!!!!! I hope the day went perfectly !!!

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
I Are Baboon said:
Cool pics, Toshi. I must have missed it....why are you way the hell up there again?
ob/gyn rotation in fairbanks