Quantcast

~~Good Monday Morning!!~~

brungeman

I give a shirt
Jan 17, 2006
da Burgh
Morning monkies. Had a nice time with Stosh, Aubrey and Rob on Fri.

Went for a very impromptou ride Sat. with Rob and had a blast! The leaves were gorgeous, the trails were in great condition and, before we knew it, we banged out 11 miles in a couple of hours with some decent climbs too.

Received an early christmas gift from Rob: X9 shifters and a brand new '07 X9 dehrailer. It's purdy. Threw some new grips on the bike and a new saddle and felt really confident out there!
Mmmm... New parts :cupidarrow:

brungeman

I give a shirt
Jan 17, 2006
da Burgh
Oh yeah, I have a very important interview in Boston tomorrow. If you pray, keep me in your prayers, and if you don't just wish me good luck.

Thanks!
good luck man! :thumb:

in the interview make sure you ask them what kind of filter they have on the internet, cause it really sucks to look at threads on RM, and not be able to check all the links out!:brows:

bluebug32

Asshat
Jan 14, 2005
Floating down the Hudson
It is cool that you and Rob both ride and that you give each other bike parts for presents.
Yup...we're very much alike :cupidarrow:

So, you're interviewing for that job? Will you have to move? Good luck!!

I'm still waiting to hear back after my interview and I'm a little hesitant to call. I don't want to bug them when they said they'd contact me.

brungeman

I give a shirt
Jan 17, 2006
da Burgh
Yup...we're very much alike :cupidarrow:

So, you're interviewing for that job? Will you have to move? Good luck!!

I'm still waiting to hear back after my interview and I'm a little hesitant to call. I don't want to bug them when they said they'd contact me.
did you send a follow up letter, thanking them etc?

Heidi

Der hund ist laut und braun
Aug 22, 2001
Bend, Oregon
Morning! Summer is back after the snow we got in the mountains last weekend. I rode one of my favorite sections of Metolius Windigo up by Mt. Bachelor and it was perfect weather - about 75, sunny, gorgeous. THe recent snowmelt has left the trails in great shape and you could really rail sections. FUN!!!!!!!

I played in a pickup game of water polo last night at the pool. THAT HAS TO BE THE HARDEST SPORT I'VE PLAYED!

macko

Turbo Monkey
Jul 12, 2002
THE Palouse
Howdy y'all! Went up north into the mountains this weekend and stayed at my father's cabin ... first time I've seen it. It was beautiful up there and the weather was more than perfect. Went on a very long and steep hike on Saturday and kayaking yesterday.

Now it's back to the grind. I've actually got a meeting with the prosecuting attorney in my "dog at large" trial this afternoon. Yipee.

robdamanii

OMG! <3 Tom Brady!
May 2, 2005
Out of my mind, back in a moment.
Morning.

I'm really not with it this morning for one reason or another. Late night last night, but it was a good night.

Weekend's been explained already, so there's nothing left to do. My Thomson stem was awaiting me last night when I got home, so that went on the bike. That's about the extent of my fun. Lots of things to do today with class and I don't finish until 6 to boot. Ugh.

Very much looking forward to a good ride with some people on Saturday. Sunday maybe I'll get a shot at taking the singlespeed out for a run and see how it is.

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
Hello. I just got back from a FOUR HOUR meeting this morning. Ugh. 60 people at the meeting and I was low man on the totem pole...and I'm not that low on the totem pole. At least there was free cofee and bagels.

Four days 'til NEK. :)

Good looking house there, BV/Antimony!!

ktmsx

Monkey
Nov 28, 2005
CT.
well the weekend pretty much went according to plan with the exception of NO SLEEP sat night..good ride Friday night and a couple of brews to follow...Sat work around the house same old stuff then somebody stopped by later Sat. we had a race Sunday so I wanted to get to bed somewhat early but people were over a little later then expected when they did leave I could not fall asleep because I was to worried about not getting enough.!!!...hey BV that house looks sweet...I like that the neighbors are not on top of you....