Quantcast

~~Good Monday Morning!!~~

narlus

Eastcoast Softcore
Staff member
Nov 7, 2001
behind the viewfinder
very cool shot, stosh. i can't believe i didn't cut my feet up to ribbons while walking around on the barnacle-covered rocks; i'm a total puss now and would need sneakers or something like that.

if you like skiing or snowboarding, check out sunday river or sugarloaf sometime. worth the trip.

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
biggins said:
my work took it back.lol.i was technically not supposed to have it but they were cool about it so now im in the market for a very cheap computer. the avatars will be spectacular though i assure you of that

Where do you live. I have a load of spare parts and older PC's. Maybe I can hook you up.

And good morning to everyone. This is the first Stosh Good Morning thread I have participated in...
My weekend was great. Finally got my DH9 put together and took her on a few shakedown runs. Verrry niiiiiice.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
narlus said:
very cool shot, stosh. i can't believe i didn't cut my feet up to ribbons while walking around on the barnacle-covered rocks; i'm a total puss now and would need sneakers or something like that.

if you like skiing or snowboarding, check out sunday river or sugarloaf sometime. worth the trip.
Yeah I"ve heard that. It's a bit of a hike for me from NY.