Quantcast

~~~Good Monday Morning!!~~~

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
pixelninja said:
Mornin all.
Decent weekend here. Sat was spent running around. Talked to a few banks about getting a line of credit for an investment opportunity. Haven't signed any papers yet, but the way this whole deal is working out, things are looking sweet.

On Sunday, I got out for a short (2.5 hour) mtb ride with a buddy. For all you Front Range people, I finally climbed Mt Falcon non-stop to the shelter :thumb: Took almost 50 minutes to do it (slow and steady) but we did it. Ride pictures to come soon. Went home and spent the afternoon playing with the kid while the wife went to a bridal shower.
Nice! I need a few good rides this week. Hopefully the weather will hold out. How's the camera? Where are the pics?

pixelninja

Turbo Monkey
Jun 14, 2003
Denver, CO
stosh said:
Yeah I saw the pics. That one with the red stone coming out of the ground is sick!!!
That's Red Rocks Amphitheater. AMAZING place to see a concert. Those big red stones jut out of the ground a few hundred feet on either side of the seating area. Bands love to light them up with lights and lasers. Remember the U2 album, Under a Blood Red Sky - Live at Red Rocks? This is the place.

Here's a few pics from their site.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
pixelninja said:
That's Red Rocks Amphitheater. AMAZING place to see a concert. Those big red stones jut out of the ground a few hundred feet on either side of the seating area. Bands love to light them up with lights and lasers. Remember the U2 album, Under a Blood Red Sky - Live at Red Rocks? This is the place.

Here's a few pics from their site.
Dude, you sure you weren't at Burning Man? :) J/K

Thats cool man!!!