Quantcast

~~Good Thursday Morning!!~~

MMcG

Ride till you puke!
Dec 10, 2002
Burlington, Connecticut
Morning - more gloomy skies here. Looked at two potential apartments last night - they both sucked monkey balls. Looking at another tonight - then it's put up or shut up on my current lease.

I have a new to me bike in the stable - but I haven't taken any photos of it yet. I think I'm really going to dig it though and I may race it at Dalton if my initial impressions of the bike ring true. :cool:

jacksonpt

Turbo Monkey
Jul 22, 2002
Vestal, NY
MMcG said:
I have a new to me bike in the stable - but I haven't taken any photos of it yet. I think I'm really going to dig it though and I may race it at Dalton if my initial impressions of the bike ring true. :cool:
c'mon... details man... DETAILS!

Ian F

Turbo Monkey
Sep 8, 2001
Philadelphia area
stosh said:
you racing or just hanging?
Just hanging. Can't make it there for qualifying on Sat, so no racing for me... not to mention the sad fact of how little I've ridden this year... and I haven't been on the DH bike since Whistler last Summer... :help:

Ian F

Turbo Monkey
Sep 8, 2001
Philadelphia area
manhattanprjkt83 said:
Im heading out to NJ from PA to get my new car this weekend:

Loaded black VW Jetta GLI 6 speed...ahhh enjoying the fruits of my college years...
Sweet. I almost ordered a GLI wagon in 2003 (last year the GLI was available in the wagon), but the MPG of the TDI won out... New or used?

McGRP01

beer and bikes
Feb 6, 2003
Portland, OR
MMcG said:
:stosh:

Dammit man...get the camera!!! :p Or at least give us a hint....

manhattanprjkt83

Rusty Trombone
Jul 10, 2003
Nilbog
Ian F said:
Sweet. I almost ordered a GLI wagon in 2003 (last year the GLI was available in the wagon), but the MPG of the TDI won out... New or used?

used 35,000 miles in great shape it is a VW certified CP0 car so it has the warranty and everything...Im so excited.

jacksonpt

Turbo Monkey
Jul 22, 2002
Vestal, NY
stosh said:
Yeah you caught malaria or something on your back.
yea... musta had a beetle or a tick or something caught in my shirt... I've got about 8 dime-sized bites all within about 3 inches of each other.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
jacksonpt said:
yea... musta had a beetle or a tick or something caught in my shirt... I've got about 8 dime-sized bites all within about 3 inches of each other.
thats hawt!

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
douglas said:
keep me in the loop on when/if this happens
I checked with my magic 8-ball and it said it said "no"

J/K You should know I'd probably make a big deal out of it and make a post and stuff.

Ian F

Turbo Monkey
Sep 8, 2001
Philadelphia area
manhattanprjkt83 said:
used 35,000 miles in great shape it is a VW certified CP0 car so it has the warranty and everything...Im so excited.
Sounds decent. How much? CPO is good to have with VW's... although I've been very lucky with mine - 2 years, 50K miles, no warranty issues so far...

manhattanprjkt83

Rusty Trombone
Jul 10, 2003
Nilbog
COmtbiker12 said:
morning. :D

I just got up on my first official day of summer, and its nice. But the weather is sucking so I don't think I'll be able to go riding. :(

I hate you, my summers now consist of the business world.

Heidi

Der hund ist laut und braun
Aug 22, 2001
Bend, Oregon
Another beautiful day,it just doesn't get much better I tell ya.

I think I'll go kayaking this weekend, that doesn't involve too much knee movement if I keep it mellow.

I had asparagus last night for dinner...my pee stinks. :)

Ian F

Turbo Monkey
Sep 8, 2001
Philadelphia area
manhattanprjkt83 said:
Yeah the TDI is a bad machine! Vortex? I am having a blonde day. :nuts:
www.vwvortex.com ...the RM/MTBR (probably more so the latter...) of the VW world. Professional site... good articles... thousands of members... Some good info... but a good share of trolls as well...