Quantcast

~~Good Thursday Morning!!~~

bluebug32

Asshat
Jan 14, 2005
Floating down the Hudson
Crazy Sweeper said:
Until that post, you had 666 posts.

And I'm not coming because I'd use my whole weekend for just a few hours with you all and a couple hours riding on Saturday. However, I'll definitely be out there sometime before the end of the season.
ahh...right.

sorry you can't make it. Hopefully some other time it'll work out though. I think Rob still wants to see your fork

robdamanii

OMG! <3 Tom Brady!
May 2, 2005
Out of my mind, back in a moment.
stosh said:
ha.... true... true...
Nobody rides her but me. In that sense anyway.

In other news....I'm being mocked, what else is new. Back to you bobby...

Morning monkeys.

Got out of Gross I early, biochem wasn't bad either, and I've got 2 hours of C&T bio this afternoon, then I'm free to ride again. Spent about 30 minutes on a 5 miler last night, stopping at a local stand to get some peaches. Nice.

Tonight I may head out again and ride some more. I'm looking at a Kona roadie online currently, so perhaps soon I'll be in like flynn on the road. I hope.

Anyway, another night of no computer for me, which means O&A and Playstation while I waste the evening away.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
robdamanii said:
Nobody rides her but me. In that sense anyway.

In other news....I'm being mocked, what else is new. Back to you bobby...

Morning monkeys.

Got out of Gross I early, biochem wasn't bad either, and I've got 2 hours of C&T bio this afternoon, then I'm free to ride again. Spent about 30 minutes on a 5 miler last night, stopping at a local stand to get some peaches. Nice.

Tonight I may head out again and ride some more. I'm looking at a Kona roadie online currently, so perhaps soon I'll be in like flynn on the road. I hope.

Anyway, another night of no computer for me, which means O&A and Playstation while I waste the evening away.
You speaka Engrish?

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
robdamanii said:
Yeah thats what I was saying...

"
Got out of Gross I early, biochem wasn't bad either, and I've got 2 hours of C&T bio this afternoon,"

WTF are you talking about?

Aug 2, 2005
The Island
4 sections of Global Studies 10, 1 section of US History 11. So I only have 2 classes to prep for daily. Overall not too shabby. But block scheduling (85 min periods) can be a challenge. But in a history class you can get a lot done in that time. I just feel bad for math teachers!!!! I would hang myself after 85 mins of calculus!!!!

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
Senôr Lopez said:
4 sections of Global Studies 10, 1 section of US History 11. So I only have 2 classes to prep for daily. Overall not too shabby. But block scheduling (85 min periods) can be a challenge. But in a history class you can get a lot done in that time. I just feel bad for math teachers!!!! I would hang myself after 85 mins of calculus!!!!
My fiancee is a 3rd grade teacher.
She's got a good class but one kid is a Rastafarian (sp?) and he has objected to everything she's done because she's white. Pretty funny what 3rd graders are able to learn these days....
He refuses to be taught by a white person.

98% of the teachers in the school are white, he's not doing well in school.

hooples3

Fuggetaboutit!
Mar 14, 2005
Brooklyn
stosh said:
She's got a good class but one kid is a Rastafarian (sp?) and he has objected to everything she's done because she's white. Pretty funny what 3rd graders are able to learn these days....

my wife is a 2nd grade teacher.. its amazing what the kids today know and do.. its actually scary.. sometimes i hear these god-aweful stories

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
hooples3 said:
my wife is a 2nd grade teacher.. its amazing what the kids today know and do.. its actually scary.. sometimes i hear these god-aweful stories
Yeah I've never wanted to hit a child till I heard what they pull on the teachers in the school now a days.....

Aug 2, 2005
The Island
stosh said:

A 7 year old Rasta??? Wow! Stories from school can be surreal sometimes to put it lightly.....
Does this Mini-Rasta partake in the sacred herb???

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
bluebug32 said:
wow, it's going to be so long before we can retire :help:
yep...
Well like I told my 18yr old brother, I'll be retiring long before he does....

hooples3

Fuggetaboutit!
Mar 14, 2005
Brooklyn
grrrr i am stuck here.. still at work, the damn plant is down, we are waitng for it to come up so we can make asphalt for tonight, I ate too much for lunch, now i am stuffed , but it was good, RM is very slow this afternoon , i feel like sleeping, odds are i am not getting out of here until 6 ish... ive been here since 5 am.. now i have no time to do laundry, i still dont know about me house.. i need some water

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
hooples3 said:
Ya...I am a teacher too and it's amazing to see what these kids will pull at both Elementary and Middle School levels. I currently have 2 kids in jail for beating a woman to death with their bare hands and whatever else they could find!

hooples3

Fuggetaboutit!
Mar 14, 2005
Brooklyn
TreeSaw said:
Ya...I am a teacher too and it's amazing to see what these kids will pull at both Elementary and Middle School levels. I currently have 2 kids in jail for beating a woman to death with their bare hands and whatever else they could find!
omg??? yikes that sounds like something that happens in the city.. not upstate.. how old are they???

hooples3

Fuggetaboutit!
Mar 14, 2005
Brooklyn
that is just so unbelievable to me.. when i was 16 the worst things i did were drink beer and go out to clubs and have fun with 16 yr old girls... I cant understand how you can deliberatly hurt another human being

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
hooples3 said:
that is just so unbelievable to me.. when i was 16 the worst things i did were drink beer and go out to clubs and have fun with 16 yr old girls... I cant understand how you can deliberatly hurt another human being
Does your wife teach in a public school?