Quantcast

~~Good THursday Morning!!~~

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
bluebug32 said:
I just checked the weather and there's a good chance of rain this weekend and Monday

So, if you boys want to ride with me, you better bring your rubbers!
And that would be different then when we usually ride together how?

robdamanii

OMG! <3 Tom Brady!
May 2, 2005
Out of my mind, back in a moment.
bluebug32 said:
I don't know about you, but it's kinda nice to have a waterboy around. And I like how he always makes sure my Gatorade is just the right temperature. It's the little touches in life...
Yeah, and he does bear a remarkable resemblance to Adam Sandler too.

GAAAAATORAAAADE!

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
bluebug32 said:
I don't know about you, but it's kinda nice to have a waterboy around. And I like how he always makes sure my Gatorade is just the right temperature. It's the little touches in life...
I'm debating getting a chase vehicle to follow you guys in.

I figure this would be good enough to keep up with rob.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
bluebug32 said:
so that's why you want to take me to a German restaurant tonight...so I can get those soft hands on a nice big Bratwurst :sneaky:
It's more along the lines of a Polish Kilbasa.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
bluebug32 said:
Riiiiight...Stanley ;)
I can already taste the Spaten Octoberfest beer!!!

They come in glasses that are 16" tall with the handles high up so you dont' have to do as much work to get them to your mouth.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
bluebug32 said:
i could do that. I think I'll leave work a little early today anyway. Is it right on 44/55?
Yep, if you hit the hairpin turn on the way to Miniwaska you've gone to far.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
splat said:
Dam I didn't relize you already had one !

at least your not riding in the photo
Listen man it aint easy riding all day with swimming goggles on. I tend to chaffe after a few hours.

bluebug32

Asshat
Jan 14, 2005
Floating down the Hudson
ok, sounds good...6:30 then

by the way, that haripin turn rocks. and I think it's funny that there's always a hotdog cart there because so many people swing around the turn way too fast!

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
bluebug32 said:
ok, sounds good...6:30 then

by the way, that haripin turn rocks. and I think it's funny that there's always a hotdog cart there because so many people swing around the turn way too fast!
yeah that hairpin is cool.
I haven't seen the cart there all summer.

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
BikeGeek said:
G'morning! Nothing to report. Still sick. Hoping to kick it so I can spend Monday in the saddle. It hit me this morning that in roughly 3 weeks, I'll be a dad. The freakout is setting in.

Babs, nice to hear the team is pulling it together again. :thumb:
Try not to freak out too much ;) I'm sure you'll be a great dad (now, remember that I'll need the same pep-talk in January) ;)

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
Greyhound said:
Everyone has opinions.......

Not that I need to explain myself to you, but these are my personal trails on 15 acres of land we have out here in Cackalacky.....I build what I want, move dirt where I want, ride them wet if I want and blow leaves off them if I want. Thanks for your concern though......glad to know you're looking out for my exposure to potential silliness.
We leaf blow our trails too :thumb: