~~Good THursday Morning!!~~

Crazy Sweeper

more COWBELL!
Jun 4, 2004
In a box
hooples3 said:
morning everyone..
quite an active GMT we have here

this morning I am heading over to the house i am buying to get the appraisel done.. everything should be fine with that.. i really just want to know if the seller is moving out in time or what.

woke up this morning with a major pain in my back.. I guess I must of slept wrong..
other than that not to much going on.. i am looking forward to the weekend.. hopefully the weather holds out.

enjoy the day
my back and neck are sore as well, I built a see-saw stunt in my back yard, and landed flat on my back trying to wheelie off it. That was Tuesday, and I'm still sore today.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
hooples3 said:
morning everyone..
quite an active GMT we have here

this morning I am heading over to the house i am buying to get the appraisel done.. everything should be fine with that.. i really just want to know if the seller is moving out in time or what.

woke up this morning with a major pain in my back.. I guess I must of slept wrong..
other than that not to much going on.. i am looking forward to the weekend.. hopefully the weather holds out.

enjoy the day
Good luck with the house!

hooples3

Fuggetaboutit!
Mar 14, 2005
Brooklyn
Crazy Sweeper said:
my back and neck are sore as well, I built a see-saw stunt in my back yard, and landed flat on my back trying to wheelie off it. That was Tuesday, and I'm still sore today.
ouch that must of hurt... next time try it with the bike.. maybe you will have better results :rolleyes:

hooples3

Fuggetaboutit!
Mar 14, 2005
Brooklyn
stosh said:
Good luck with the house!
ok that was quick!!! 5 minutes and the lady was done... thank god .cause she was wearing low rise jeans and her hip bones were showing.. damn was she sexy.. i think i was looking a little too much

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
hooples3 said:
ok that was quick!!! 5 minutes and the lady was done... thank god .cause she was wearing low rise jeans and her hip bones were showing.. damn was she sexy.. i think i was looking a little too much
Damn man no pics, you f'ing suck!

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
bluebug32 said:
Do it! We're probably riding Sunday too if you like. You're busy Sat., right? I think it's supposed to rain anyway.

Hrmmmmm I'll let you know about Sunday... I would love to!

bluebug32

Asshat
Jan 14, 2005
Floating down the Hudson
Crazy Sweeper said:
Dude, I'm surprised Darwin hasn't nabbed you yet after the crazy stunts you pull
:devil:

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
bluebug32 said:
Sounds good. We'll discuss it tonight. Is the 909 open for hunting? I have enough problems as it is. I don't need an arrow ruining my day... :rolleyes:
No clue....

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
hooples3 said:
i was actually thinking about whipping out my...cellphone
but then how would I explain that
Dude, when someone just starts questioning you just play dumb. How do you think I've gotten as far as I have.

GumbaFish

Turbo Monkey
Oct 5, 2004
Rochester N.Y.
Looking forward to a nice solid day of work and class till 8 :( Whatever tommorow only one class separates me from a weekend of bicycle debauchery

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
bluebug32 said:
We're going to have to use his magic spoon to dig us out of this mess
Speaking of spoons, lets do German tonight instead. I know a great German Rest.

The beer selection is far superior to Barnabys and it's about 5min outside New Paltz and super easy to get to.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
bluebug32 said:
Haven't been there, just heard good things about it

I could go for a nice piece of meet and some brew tonight :drool:
Aubrey will be exicted if we're going to MountainBrauHaus.

So will these lovely ladies!!!

Do you know how to get there?

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
Good morning, yo!

Skipping work so I can go get a marriage licence and then go to the DMV. Ugh, I think I'd rather be at work. :)

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
Ciaran said:
Good morning, yo!

Skipping work so I can go get a marriage licence and then go to the DMV. Ugh, I think I'd rather be at work. :)
how much is a marriage license?