Quantcast

~~Good Thursday Morning!!~~

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
How is everybody today?

Um.... I didn't do anything last night.....
Cleaned the house, played on the internet, and watched TV. Wahoo!!!
I wish I had an ice pick to stick in my eye to see if I'm alive still.

Hope ya all have a great day!

I Are Baboon

Vagina man
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
Yo. WTF is with the 38 GMT's per day lately?

Not much going on here. Rain, rain and more rain. Went to the gym last night. Lifted weights for a half hour and ran on a treadmill for another half hour.

Off to Vegas in two days...

Happy Yom Kippur to the RM Jewish population.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
I Are Baboon said:
Yo. WTF is with the 38 GMT's per day lately?

Not much going on here. Rain, rain and more rain. Went to the gym last night. Lifted weights for a half hour and ran on a treadmill for another half hour.

Off to Vegas in two days...

Happy Yom Kippur to the RM Jewish population.
I'm not entirely sure what that guy is thinking.
Obviously you know where to go.

Jul 28, 2003
Eat, ME
stosh said:
How is everybody today?

Um.... I didn't do anything last night.....
Cleaned the house, played on the internet, and watched TV. Wahoo!!!
I wish I had an ice pick to stick in my eye to see if I'm alive still.

Hope ya all have a great day!
Sounds like my evening, except for the cleaning, internet and TV. What are the colors doing down your way? Are the huckleberries turning out at Sam's Point yet?

The Cheese

manhattanprjkt83

Rusty Trombone
Jul 10, 2003
Nilbog
Morning everyone, coming from the land of American Eagle. Started my new job its really cool. Slated to go to NYC for a couple days next week :thumb:

Did a real good night ride last night, tired this morning though :think:

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
SuzyCreamcheese said:
Sounds like my evening, except for the cleaning, internet and TV. What are the colors doing down your way? Are the huckleberries turning out at Sam's Point yet?

The Cheese
I thought huckleberries already passed?

about 90% of the trees down here are still pretty green.

Jul 28, 2003
Eat, ME
stosh said:
I thought huckleberries already passed?

about 90% of the trees down here are still pretty green.
Yeah the berries have passed, but I'm interested in the bushes turning that wild red color

The Cheese

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
manhattanprjkt83 said:
Morning everyone, coming from the land of American Eagle. Started my new job its really cool. Slated to go to NYC for a couple days next week :thumb:

Did a real good night ride last night, tired this morning though :think:
It's not raining out there?

manhattanprjkt83

Rusty Trombone
Jul 10, 2003
Nilbog
stosh said:
It's not raining out there?
No we are headquarterd in pittsburgh that is where i work full time, the clothing design office is in NYC, that is where ill be going to work on some software stuff.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Looks like it will be a nice day today, but I have a lot to do so I am not sure if I will have time for a ride. Work has been really pissing me off lately, there is a good chance I will flip out very soon.

hooples3

Fuggetaboutit!
Mar 14, 2005
Brooklyn
good morning everyone!!!!

went to the gym yesterday to star the winter off right.... i felt pretty good afterwards but definatly lost some power over the summer. It was nice to see all the movements on the elips machines :)

other than that I have been looking for a place to get my hardtail repainted.. to give it more life!!!!

another boring day at work but at least my wife will be home when i leave here.. maybe we can have some fun later
enjoy the day!!!! rain and all

phil

Monkey
Jun 15, 2002
Good morning stosh,I am having a better day (so far with pain management that is) I took off my demobilizer this morning and my calf muscle locked up on me (WTF) man that hurt.well have a good day .

hooples3

Fuggetaboutit!
Mar 14, 2005
Brooklyn
manhattanprjkt83 said:
winter :think: silence fool...there is no such thing as winter. :nope:
it is the fool who thinks winter does not cometh
you need to embrace it and it shall not be bothersome :cool:

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
SuzyCreamcheese said:
Yeah the berries have passed, but I'm interested in the bushes turning that wild red color

The Cheese
I have no idea.....

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
phil said:
Good morning stosh,I am having a better day (so far with pain management that is) I took off my demobilizer this morning and my calf muscle locked up on me (WTF) man that hurt.well have a good day .
When you gonna be back to work?

douglas

Chocolate Milk Doug
May 15, 2002
Shut up and Ride
manhattanprjkt83 said:
i do i do this is from last winter...copper mtn

liar..that can not be a CO ski area, theres no 5 feet deep powder.

just admit that pic is from a NE ski area and you just photoshopped those mtns in the background

phil

Monkey
Jun 15, 2002
stosh said:
When you gonna be back to work?
I all depends on my p/t and how I feel,the doctor doesnt want me to rush it becouse I work on a concrete floorn 10 hrs a day.(he acually came to see me at work one day so I could take him through my dailey rutine

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
phil said:
I all depends on my p/t and how I feel,the doctor doesnt want me to rush it becouse I work on a concrete floorn 10 hrs a day.(he acually came to see me at work one day so I could take him through my dailey rutine
Wow thats great!
Thats a nice doctor!

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
hooples3 said:
it is the fool who thinks winter does not cometh
you need to embrace it and it shall not be bothersome :cool:
Ughhh I try but Aubrey hates the winter so it's friggan hard to pry her out of her warm house to go skiiing.

phil

Monkey
Jun 15, 2002
stosh said:
Wow thats great!
Thats a nice doctor!
Yea he is totaly cool,I was very suprised when he walked into my office,I need to call him for a fowllow up visit (let the beating start)

narlus

Eastcoast Softcore
Staff member
Nov 7, 2001
behind the viewfinder
well didn't do much last night, aside from trying to troubleshoot why my wireless audiostreamer (squeezebox 2, from www.slimdevices.com) suddenly stopped working and no longer connects to my network.

:angry:

and the waco brothers show is cancelled for tonight.

i guess i get to pick out tile instead. we are re-doing our bathroom and going w/ a tile shower. could be the highlight of my week.

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
Good morning and happy Yom Kippur!

I have no school today and have managed to make myself a huge "to do list" which did include blueberry pancakes :D

F'n rain is driving me crazy so I will be riding the rollers and lifting a bit today in the comfort of my basement.

Other than that, it's laundry, ordering some bike parts and probably making some homemade apple sauce and perhaps some apple pie or apple crisp for dessert!

Greyhound

Trail Rat
Jul 8, 2002
Alamance County, NC
What's up, people?

Did a little trailwork yesterday--carved up a cedar tree into a new teeter-totter and called it a day. Justine got a new printer for her birthday, so I installed that last night after I got home. Grilled some chicken and watched "Lost." Heard the cellphone ring around midnight---could mean either one of two things: someone is dead or something is amiss on second shift at work. Checked the I.D.---work. Nobody dead...that's a good thing. Bad news: I've got to replace a chain on a piece of equipment. Normally, replacing a chain is an easy task when referencing a bicycle.....but this is an 8-foot section of chain that weighs over 50 pounds. Ouch. Not exactly my idea of 'midnight fun." Two hours later, we're back on track and it's time for second shift to go home. Me too, I'm tired. So, flash-forward four hours and I'm back here at work again. Feels like I never left. Grrrrrrrrr---and double-Grrrrrrrr!!

hooples3

Fuggetaboutit!
Mar 14, 2005
Brooklyn
SkaredShtles said:
The East gets snow? :confused:
ya know .. screw this east - west thing .. we need to all get along .. look what happened to biggie and 2pac... cant we all just get along??

where does it end???

WHERE DOES IT END!!!!!!?????

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
Greyhound said:
What's up, people?

Did a little trailwork yesterday--carved up a cedar tree into a new teeter-totter and called it a day. Justine got a new printer for her birthday, so I installed that last night after I got home. Grilled some chicken and watched "Lost." Heard the cellphone ring around midnight---could mean either one of two things: someone is dead or something is amiss on second shift at work. Checked the I.D.---work. Nobody dead...that's a good thing. Bad news: I've got to replace a chain on a piece of equipment. Normally, replacing a chain is an easy task when referencing a bicycle.....but this is an 8-foot section of chain that weighs over 50 pounds. Ouch. Not exactly my idea of 'midnight fun." Two hours later, we're back on track and it's time for second shift to go home. Me too, I'm tired. So, flash-forward four hours and I'm back here at work again. Feels like I never left. Grrrrrrrrr---and double-Grrrrrrrr!!
Did you blow leaves?

douglas

Chocolate Milk Doug
May 15, 2002
Shut up and Ride
SkaredShtles said:
The East gets snow? :confused:

Q: What is a Nor'easter or Northeast Winter Storm?

A: From the Mid-Atlantic Coast to New England, the classic storm is called a Nor'easter. A low pressure area off the Carolina coast strengthens and moves north. Wind-driven waves batter the coast from Virginia to Maine, causing flooding and severe beach erosion. The storm taps the Atlantic's moisture supply and dumps heavy snow over a densely populated region. The snow and wind may combine into blizzard conditions and form deep drifts paralyzing the region. :help: