Quantcast

~~Good Thursday Morning!!~~

narlus

Eastcoast Softcore
Staff member
Nov 7, 2001
behind the viewfinder
doug, do these nor'easters typically stay on the shore as noted above, or do they also venture into the green/white mountains?

are you on the ASC payroll?

:D

douglas

Chocolate Milk Doug
May 15, 2002
Shut up and Ride
hooples3 said:
ya know .. screw this east - west thing .. we need to all get along .. look what happened to biggie and 2pac... cant we all just get along??

where does it end???

WHERE DOES IT END!!!!!!?????

McGRP01

beer and bikes
Feb 6, 2003
Portland, OR
Morning. No work today, I'm off until Monday. Gotta take my daughter to pre-school today and be a chaperone for a trip to the Ridge St. Fire House. It's safety week you know!! :D Also have to ship a frame I just sold. That's all folks....

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
douglas said:
Q: What is a Nor'easter or Northeast Winter Storm?

A: From the Mid-Atlantic Coast to New England, the classic storm is called a Nor'easter. A low pressure area off the Carolina coast strengthens and moves north. Wind-driven waves batter the coast from Virginia to Maine, causing flooding and severe beach erosion. The storm taps the Atlantic's moisture supply and dumps heavy snow over a densely populated region. The snow and wind may combine into blizzard conditions and form deep drifts paralyzing the region. :help:
Yeah - but aren't those the ones that dump a bunch of snow and are followed by a front that brings a bunch of rain on top of the snow? Or is it the other way around? :think:

amydalayna

Turbo Monkey
Aug 16, 2005
south lake tahoe, ca
yawn. good morning.
yesterday had a lovely evening of bringing a friend to ride at the bmx track that has never been and then sitting at home drinking pumpkin beer. all and all a good night.

Polandspring88

Superman
Mar 31, 2004
Broomfield, CO
Done with A term. Now I just have to wait for grades to be posted next Tuesday. :think: Finished my epic paper, any historians interested in reading about the Chinese Treasure Fleet and their 15th century dominance?

Set up my new Diabolus crankset and MRP guide. Now if only this weather would go away and let me ride.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
amydalayna said:
yawn. good morning.
yesterday had a lovely evening of bringing a friend to ride at the bmx track that has never been and then sitting at home drinking pumpkin beer. all and all a good night.
Pumpkin beer = blahhh!!

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
bluebug32 said:
You know Sam's Point? I had to do a story about that place once. I met some real characters that day :help:

Where are you from?
That place is 2min from my house.

What did you think of the building?

I love that architect, I would love to work for him.

bluebug32

Asshat
Jan 14, 2005
Floating down the Hudson
Good morning. Another day of friggin' rain! WTF?? I had a nice bonding experience with my trainer last night as I pedaled away in my living room.

I'm still looking for more sources (thanks MtnBikerChk) for my freelance article. Are there any non-married female monkeys who want to comment on finding a guy who can keep up with their level of fitness and who won't be intimidated by your level of fitness? PM me...please....pretty please!

bluebug32

Asshat
Jan 14, 2005
Floating down the Hudson
stosh said:
That place is 2min from my house.

What did you think of the building?

I love that architect, I would love to work for him.
The architect is awesome and a really great guy. I got to check out the blueprints and such. Very cool.

I saw the building when it was still in the construction phase. I like the insulation made out of blue jeans :thumb:

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
amydalayna said:
yawn. good morning.
Yum! What kind of pumpkin beer? I had some last fall that I liked, but can't remember who made it!

hooples3

Fuggetaboutit!
Mar 14, 2005
Brooklyn
i had pumpkin beer twice.. the first time was a draft beer with tons of sugar around the rimit was ok. the second was something in a bottle.. i will not be having it again

now its time to heat up my chili

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
bluebug32 said:
The architect is awesome and a really great guy. I got to check out the blueprints and such. Very cool.

I saw the building when it was still in the construction phase. I like the insulation made out of blue jeans :thumb:
Yeah that contracting company who built it we are very close with and work on a lot of projects together.

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
I Are Baboon said:
I think pumpkin should be in the vegetable group. I know technically it's a fruit, but that should be changed. I'm going to contact my senator...
:stupid: I think generally lump it into the veggie group. Ever tried pumpkin soup? I also make my own pumpkin seeds occassionally...tastey treat! OOOOhhhhh and pumpkin bread and muffins. Now I really want to go bake!

Crazy Sweeper

more COWBELL!
Jun 4, 2004
In a box
m'rning monkeys.

So I have a date tomorrow night with a fairly conservative, older, woman, but I'm in need of some backup plans. I was intending to do dinner and one of those haunted maze/graveyard things, but with the weather forcast, it looks like it will still be raining tomorrow night. Any ideas?

Also, what's the point of the 12345678910, stosh? It reminds me of that song from sesame street,

1 2 3 4 5,
6 7 8 9 10,
11 12,

hard to get the tone out in writing.