Quantcast

~~Good Thursday Morning!!~~

amydalayna

Turbo Monkey
Aug 16, 2005
south lake tahoe, ca
TreeSaw said:
:stupid: I think generally lump it into the veggie group. Ever tried pumpkin soup? I also make my own pumpkin seeds occassionally...tastey treat! OOOOhhhhh and pumpkin bread and muffins. Now I really want to go bake!
My top favorite pumpkin treats are:
Green Mountain pumpkin coffee
alpen sierra pumpkin spice lattes
Buffalo Bill pumpkin beer
au bon pain pumpkin soup

oh the tasty au bon pain pumpkin soup..... i miss you so.

I Are Baboon

Vagina man
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
Crazy Sweeper said:
m'rning monkeys.

So I have a date tomorrow night with a fairly conservative, older, woman, but I'm in need of some backup plans. I was intending to do dinner and one of those haunted maze/graveyard things, but with the weather forcast, it looks like it will still be raining tomorrow night. Any ideas?
How much older is she? Bring the cowbell.

manhattanprjkt83

Rusty Trombone
Jul 10, 2003
Nilbog
SkaredShtles said:
That's funny - I'm pretty sure I know what runs those are........ :D
The one is right off the superbee lift, and the other is the big ass mogul faced slope skiiers left coming down the mountin.

hooples3

Fuggetaboutit!
Mar 14, 2005
Brooklyn
Crazy Sweeper said:
m'rning monkeys.

So I have a date tomorrow night with a fairly conservative, older, woman, but I'm in need of some backup plans. I was intending to do dinner and one of those haunted maze/graveyard things, but with the weather forcast, it looks like it will still be raining tomorrow night. Any ideas?

Also, what's the point of the 12345678910, stosh? It reminds me of that song from sesame street,

1 2 3 4 5,
6 7 8 9 10,
11 12,

hard to get the tone out in writing.
well depending on how you feel about it.. possibly make her a nice dinner?? or take her out for one... then go out for coffee and talk with her.... by then you will know just how its going with her and you can figure out the next move\

I think stoshs 1-10 count was just so he could post a pic.. rm wont let you post a pic without writing

amydalayna

Turbo Monkey
Aug 16, 2005
south lake tahoe, ca
Crazy Sweeper said:
m'rning monkeys.

is she fun? then after dinner go play darts or pool or air hockey.... or foosball. foosball rules.

Polandspring88

Superman
Mar 31, 2004
Broomfield, CO
Its pretty much official, one of the lunch ladies is either really nice to just me, or she wants me. yesterday she stopped me from eating a ham sandwich that had been lying out for a while and said she told me, "because I like you." Then she came out from behind the counter and asked me if i eat beef. I said yes, she went back into the kitchen and came back with a bowl of pulled pork just for ME. Then today she asks me how I am doing and wishes me a good vacation. Oh boy.

amydalayna

Turbo Monkey
Aug 16, 2005
south lake tahoe, ca
Polandspring88 said:
... and asked me if i eat beef. I said yes, she went back into the kitchen and came back with a bowl of pulled pork just for ME. Then today she asks me how I am doing and wishes me a good vacation. Oh boy.
interesting.

Shyrmp

Nekkid Girl Gone Wild
Dec 31, 2002
The suburbs of Mexico.....
hooples3 said:
hey whats up killa??? how have you been ?
Doing better, now that I have a cup of coffee :D

A lot of late hours at work because of a series of special investigations, but at least that leaves the weekends open for lots of riding.

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
amydalayna said:
My top favorite pumpkin treats are:
Green Mountain pumpkin coffee
alpen sierra pumpkin spice lattes
Buffalo Bill pumpkin beer
au bon pain pumpkin soup

oh the tasty au bon pain pumpkin soup..... i miss you so.
Yeah! I stop by the Green Mtn. store and stock up this time of year and :drool: on the soup as well! Are you from the NE originally (I am sure I missed it somewhere)!

robdamanii

OMG! <3 Tom Brady!
May 2, 2005
Out of my mind, back in a moment.
Afternoon monkeys,

One exam to go this week. Histology at 2, and it's going to be a beast of an exam. However, EVERYONE is pissed with yesterday's anatomy exam answer key that was posted, since it seems the doc tried to FVCK us on a number of questions. I'm imagining that the next tri will be examining HIS skull if he doesn't relent on a few of them.

Other than that...I'm going to try very hard to get out and ride tonight. I need to quit just sitting around.

And besides, all the work the intern did yesterday has me stiff as a board and sore as hell.

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
Good morning Senor Stosh-ito.

Last day at work here for me. I don't come back here till Nov 6th! I love vacations! Especially PAID vacations! Heck, I will even earn more vacation time while on vacation! :D

Down to the final couple of days... heading to San Diego tomorrow afternoon, asking for a blindfold and a cigarette on Saturday.

BikeGeek

BrewMonkey
Jul 2, 2001
Hershey, PA
G'mor...afternoon. For a 4-day workweek it sure is dragging. :dead: Got out last night and drank too many stouts while watching US v. Panama...feeling a bit rough around the edges today. :dead:

Just found out that my new frame shipped today...so I got that going for me. :D

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
BikeGeek said:
G'mor...afternoon. For a 4-day workweek it sure is dragging. :dead: Got out last night and drank too many stouts while watching US v. Panama...feeling a bit rough around the edges today. :dead:

Just found out that my new frame shipped today...so I got that going for me. :D
OOOhhh...congrats on the new frame :thumb:

Crazy Sweeper

more COWBELL!
Jun 4, 2004
In a box
hooples3 said:
well depending on how you feel about it.. possibly make her a nice dinner?? or take her out for one... then go out for coffee and talk with her.... by then you will know just how its going with her and you can figure out the next move\

I think stoshs 1-10 count was just so he could post a pic.. rm wont let you post a pic without writing
she's 31 and I'm 26. She's not really a bar or club girl. She was extremely out of place at the club where I met her for her friend's bachelorette party.

I like how you think Hoop, but I save cooking for a girl for at least the second or third date, I don't want to show all my special abilities. I've still got my fingers crossed for no rain friday night, just looking for a backup after dinner. Thanks for your help.

amydalayna

Turbo Monkey
Aug 16, 2005
south lake tahoe, ca
TreeSaw said:
Yeah! I stop by the Green Mtn. store and stock up this time of year and :drool: on the soup as well! Are you from the NE originally (I am sure I missed it somewhere)!
yeah. i'm from eastern connecticut. i miss the green mtn coffee and au bon pain soup. safeway make pumpkin coffee, but i really don't think it's as good.
i miss some east coast foods. pizza and lobster.
couldn't bertucci's at least open a place out here? geez.

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
amydalayna said:
yeah. i'm from eastern connecticut. i miss the green mtn coffee and au bon pain soup. safeway make pumpkin coffee, but i really don't think it's as good.
couldn't bertucci's at least open a place out here? geez.
LOL! There's a Green Mountain Store just a few minutes from work and I definitely need to hit it soon for some pumpkin brew. I might even be able to pick you up some and send it if you'd like!

amydalayna

Turbo Monkey
Aug 16, 2005
south lake tahoe, ca
TreeSaw said:
LOL! There's a Green Mountain Store just a few minutes from work and I definitely need to hit it soon for some pumpkin brew. I might even be able to pick you up some and send it if you'd like!
seriously? that would be awesome. and if you could throw in a big huge lobster... i wouldn't mind. and a tasty scallop and bacon pizza from bertuccis....
just kidding. but not about the coffee.... i could send you a trade. there's a local roasters here could alpen sierra. i could send you some.

bluebug32

Asshat
Jan 14, 2005
Floating down the Hudson
amydalayna said:
green mtn coffee and au bon pain soup. safeway make pumpkin coffee, but i really don't think it's as good.
Green Mountain Coffee roxers my soxers :drool: As does Cabot, Magic Hat and Long Trail....:thumb: :thumb: to VT

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
amydalayna said:
seriously? that would be awesome. and if you could throw in a big huge lobster... i wouldn't mind. and a tasty scallop and bacon pizza from bertuccis....
just kidding. but not about the coffee.... i could send you a trade. there's a local roasters here could alpen sierra. i could send you some.
Sounds like a plan to me! PM me your address!