Quantcast

~~~Good Thursday Morning!!~~

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
This is my last day of work for the week. I'll be at the Dr's tomorrow so I just took the rest of the day off. I want to take my dog for a walk in the woods. I may ride my bike. :)

How's everybody doing today?

dogwonder

Nitro
May 3, 2005
Walking the Earth
Mornin Stosh, back to work again. Getting ready for my brother and niece who are coming down tomorrow night. We are going to hit Diablo on Saturday for the swan song DH ride of the season.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
Mornin Stosh, back to work again. Getting ready for my brother and niece who are coming down tomorrow night. We are going to hit Diablo on Saturday for the swan song DH ride of the season.
It's Diabloween this weekend right?

Greyhound

Trail Rat
Jul 8, 2002
Alamance County, NC
Hey folks!

Nothing like a good hooky-day, stosh. It's good for the soul. Hope you and Bruzer have a good time!

Spent some time out at the trails yesterday getting the leaves blown off the jumps and moving a lot of random limbs that have fallen over the last month. We've been hitting my trails pretty hard for the last two years without any significant maintainence, and they've about reached the point where some serious love is needed to get everything snappy again. Many of the jumps have gotten too mellow and need to have new lips packed on and landers beefed up. I think I'll spend most of the weekend trying to get that started.

Didn't do too much after I got home.....wife went out to meet up with some friends, so the dog and I hung out, ordered some subs, and watched "Jericho" & "Lost."

Bikebro

Chimp
Apr 13, 2005
Just landed a bike company job so I'll be moving from an east coast shop to a west coast company. Really excited about it and getting back into riding in Ca.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
Hey folks!

Nothing like a good hooky-day, stosh. It's good for the soul. Hope you and Bruzer have a good time!

Spent some time out at the trails yesterday getting the leaves blown off the jumps and moving a lot of random limbs that have fallen over the last month. We've been hitting my trails pretty hard for the last two years without any significant maintainence, and they've about reached the point where some serious love is needed to get everything snappy again. Many of the jumps have gotten too mellow and need to have new lips packed on and landers beefed up. I think I'll spend most of the weekend trying to get that started.

Didn't do too much after I got home.....wife went out to meet up with some friends, so the dog and I hung out, ordered some subs, and watched "Jericho" & "Lost."

The place I really want to ride is closed. I'm not sure where I want to go with him.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
Just landed a bike company job so I'll be moving from an east coast shop to a west coast company. Really excited about it and getting back into riding in Ca.
Wow congrats!
Where are you currently working?

phil

Monkey
Jun 15, 2002
Morning ,I did a nite ride at stewart last nite fo rabout 2 hrs lots of fun.I am getting ready for diablo this weekend I have a bunch of people staying with me including Bob from Trek.He is bringing is trailer full of bikes he just built like 3 or 4 new session 10's and a bunch of other bikes so if anyone is going we will be doing demos.just look for the Trek truck and trailer

Sorgie

Monkey
May 20, 2005
Rochester
Mornin'. Work has really sucked this week, but it's Friday for me. I'm taking tomorrow off to ride since the forecast looks like rain and snow for the next six months.:disgust: Did I mention ride my new bike.:brows:

Attachments

MMcG

Ride till you puke!
Dec 10, 2002
Burlington, Connecticut
Morning - worked on my bike last night (see she's coming along thread for a pick) and then just chilled with Laura the rest of the evening.

I love working on bikes. Grease, tools, music, beer, - I find it relaxing and "my time" if you will. Good stuff.

Tonight - hockey!

MMcG

Ride till you puke!
Dec 10, 2002
Burlington, Connecticut
Mornin'. Work has really sucked this week, but it's Friday for me. I'm taking tomorrow off to ride since the forecast looks like rain and snow for the next six months.:disgust: Did I mention ride my new bike.:brows:
Nice Armadillo!! That thing should be able to do a little bit of everything. :thumb:

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
Morning - worked on my bike last night (see she's coming along thread for a pick) and then just chilled with Laura the rest of the evening.

I love working on bikes. Grease, tools, music, beer, - I find it relaxing and "my time" if you will. Good stuff.

Tonight - hockey!

WTF no microwave or WOK?

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England

Tonight - hockey!
Am I seeing that wrong or do I see a fully rigid single speed 29/26?

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
That's for spraying on hockey equipment and bike gear (gloves, pads and whatnot).
I wonder how bad the chemicals in that stuff is for your skin and what-not.

I use Fabreeze sparingly.

bluebug32

Asshat
Jan 14, 2005
Floating down the Hudson
Morning. Tomorrow's my last day at the magazine. My dept. took me out for a really nice lunch yesterday. I actually got carded too and no one else did. Doh. I still feel like such a kid in the working world!

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
Morning. Tomorrow's my last day at the magazine. My dept. took me out for a really nice lunch yesterday. I actually got carded too and no one else did. Doh. I still feel like such a kid in the working world!
Congrats again on the job move.
Do you have a week or so off between jobs?

bluebug32

Asshat
Jan 14, 2005
Floating down the Hudson
Morning ,I did a nite ride at stewart last nite fo rabout 2 hrs lots of fun.I am getting ready for diablo this weekend I have a bunch of people staying with me including Bob from Trek.He is bringing is trailer full of bikes he just built like 3 or 4 new session 10's and a bunch of other bikes so if anyone is going we will be doing demos.just look for the Trek truck and trailer
I gotta get to Stewart for a night ride. I've been going to Vassar and the 909. Are there many people riding there at night? I love that place.