Quantcast

~~~Good Thursday Morning!!~~

InsideMan

Monkey
Jun 1, 2006
On an Island
Morning - worked on my bike last night (see she's coming along thread for a pick) and then just chilled with Laura the rest of the evening.

I love working on bikes. Grease, tools, music, beer, - I find it relaxing and "my time" if you will. Good stuff.

Tonight - hockey!
Ahhwww man thats the life, wish i had a garage like that, my garage is at the foot of my bed.

Snacks

Turbo Monkey
Feb 20, 2003
GO! SEAHAWKS!
I never ever post on the GM thread, but I'm so frikin' excited I need to:biggrin:

Leaving tomorrow AM for Hood River, 3 days of riding and hiking. Skooks is following us down to ride on Friday and Saturday. Just checked weather.com and it's going to sunny and mid 60's:happydance:

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
I never ever post on the GM thread, but I'm so frikin' excited I need to:biggrin:

Leaving tomorrow AM for Hood River, 3 days of riding and hiking. Skooks is following us down to ride on Friday and Saturday. Just checked weather.com and it's going to sunny and mid 60's:happydance:

Awesome and good luck!

Not that I have to remind you but make sure you take lots of pics.

Ps. you're not to good to post in the GMT again ya know!

douglas

Chocolate Milk Doug
May 15, 2002
Shut up and Ride
day off for me, went and got my speeding ticket dismissed then new tires for the truck (damn pricey), and leaving in a few to meet a mudhunny for a ride...will get to try 32x18 on the 29er (was 32x20)

phil

Monkey
Jun 15, 2002
I gotta get to Stewart for a night ride. I've been going to Vassar and the 909. Are there many people riding there at night? I love that place.
we had 3 in our group and saw another group of 4, so yea there are people going.