Quantcast

~~~Good Thursday Morning!!~~~

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
How is everybody today?

I have nothing to report today other than Firefox web browser RULES!!

jacksonpt

Turbo Monkey
Jul 22, 2002
Vestal, NY
Mornin Stosh.

Had a good ride last night... didn't realize how outta shape I was though. My ass is sore and my legs are rubbery.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
jacksonpt said:
Mornin Stosh.

Had a good ride last night... didn't realize how outta shape I was though. My ass is sore and my legs are rubbery.
Yeah I think I'm in the some place you are. It's supposed to be HOT HOT HOT here today... I may try to get a ride in this weekend.

Jozz

Joe Dalton
Apr 18, 2002
SADL
stosh said:
Yeah I think I'm in the some place you are. It's supposed to be HOT HOT HOT here today... I may try to get a ride in this weekend.
You better, good training for MonkeyFestivus II!

Had a big ride last night that ended with the lights... had left calf cramps and major bonk the few last miles... that's what happen when you try to follow Deyv at his pace... :rolleyes:

J

JRB

Oh and I installed Julie's new Skareb Platinum. Looks like a pretty nice fork. Not $550, but for $300 it should be nice. She's super happy that it matches the red on the rear triangle(girls you know) and she also asked if she could have the King headset that was in the drawer. I was proud she wanted it. :D

jacksonpt

Turbo Monkey
Jul 22, 2002
Vestal, NY
stosh said:
yea, it's supposed to be pretty brutal here too I believe. Heavy thunderstorms later on though - they are calling for lots of flooding this afternoon and over night. I love having a truck.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
loco-gringo said:
Oh and I installed Julie's new Skareb Platinum. Looks like a pretty nice fork. Not $550, but for $300 it should be nice. She's super happy that it matches the red on the rear triangle(girls you know) and she also asked if she could have the King headset that was in the drawer. I was proud she wanted it. :D
Just one question, who the heck is Julie?

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
jacksonpt said:
yea, it's supposed to be pretty brutal here too I believe. Heavy thunderstorms later on though - they are calling for lots of flooding this afternoon and over night. I love having a truck.
Oh wow, cool! Flooding! I'm going to see my grandparents this weekend. They live by the shore in NJ. I'm pretty psyched, nothing makes me feel more alive than going to the beach and doing nothing all day.

J

JRB

stosh said:
Just one question, who the heck is Julie?
A neighbor girl from down the street.

My wife Stosh. Who else would I install a new fork for and give a King headset to?

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
loco-gringo said:
she also asked if she could have the King headset that was in the drawer. I was proud she wanted it. :D
:thumb:

Not much going on here... There's talk that I may not be able to make it to MonkeyFest.. might end up having to work part of that weekend. :dead: I'm trying to get out of it.

Going climbing on Sunday with a girl from work - now that's my kind of date! Screw dinner & a movie, let's get sweaty and dirty and exhausted...

...and then go climb a mountain :devil:

douglas

Chocolate Milk Doug
May 15, 2002
Shut up and Ride
loco-gringo said:

Yo...I just bought that fork but due to short disc brake bolts it's F'ed

Jozz

Joe Dalton
Apr 18, 2002
SADL
binary visions said:
:thumb:

Not much going on here... There's talk that I may not be able to make it to MonkeyFest.. might end up having to work part of that weekend. :dead: I'm trying to get out of it.
That's ok, Stosh custom title will need to be tranfered anyway, so you'll be on the list on candidate! :p

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
Jozz said:
That's ok, Stosh custom title will need to be tranfered anyway, so you'll be on the list on candidate! :p
That may not be true..........

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
loco-gringo said:
A neighbor girl from down the street.

My wife Stosh. Who else would I install a new fork for and give a King headset to?
Don't know.... maybe you were trying to get some like Binary.

MMcG

Ride till you puke!
Dec 10, 2002
Burlington, Connecticut
Morning Stosh - went to watch my sons at MLS soccer camp last night - that camp rocks!!!

Picking up my Belair that had some work done on it and my front wheel from the cheeta from the Gravity Warehouse after work tonight - then maybe going out to pre-celebrate my birthday. :)

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
Jozz said:
Hmmm...

I feel unworthy. Does bailing once put me in the category for "Sir Bailsalot"??

At least I can use this as an excuse for my boss: "I can't work this weekend, if I do, I'll get a custom title on Ridemonkey and everyone will laugh at me..."

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
Jozz said:
Would you like to share you reasons at this point...?
Not really.... part of it is the reason I wasn't around for a week or so which is personal and the other part is my truck breaking down and the money I saved up for this trip was spent on that.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
Echo said:
Well that's a bummer stosh, I was looking forward to riding with you again.
Yeah I know I was looking forward to riding with all you guys too. I was thinking yesterday how much fun it was meeting you guys at Pkill that one day.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
MMcG said:
We'll have to make next year's Monkeyfest at the MTA trails near Stewart Airport! ;)

Just bustin on ya Stosh. :)
I'd probably not go just on priciple.

J

JRB

stosh said:
Not really.... part of it is the reason I wasn't around for a week or so which is personal and the other part is my truck breaking down and the money I saved up for this trip was spent on that.

What was wrong with your truck? We won't pry on the personal stuff.

TN

Hey baby, want a hot dog?
Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
buenos dias.
I am torn what to do before work today....either go over to my brothers house to finish a CD I have been working on OR ride some trails with a buddy OR do some urban on my new (used) twenty fo's. :confused:

& what is firefox?

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
loco-gringo said:
What was wrong with your truck? We won't pry on the personal stuff.
Fuel pump went last week and cost me 600 including the tow and the fix.

I've learned where to draw the line with devulging personal stuff on the internet.

J

JRB

stosh said:
Fuel pump went last week and cost me 600 including the tow and the fix. Bummer - I am glad I bought 100,000 miles of warranty.

I've learned where to draw the line with devulging personal stuff on the internet.:thumb:

I just hit 37,000

Funny - you don't seem so smart. Is it a disguise?

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
loco-gringo said:
I just hit 37,000

Funny - you don't seem so smart. Is it a disguise?
37k, ha I bought my truck with 57k on it. :)

It was a long hard road for me to learn so much.

MMcG

Ride till you puke!
Dec 10, 2002
Burlington, Connecticut
I've offered to give Stosh a ride - Stosh that offer still stands - I'll be departing from the Troy, NY area on Friday as well if that helps any.

douglas - who are you driving up with?

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
douglas said:
stosh, you suck if you don't make it !

and my grand cherokee just hit 100,000 miles :eek:
My X is at 95k now and I don't really consider the fuel pump a big deal it was more a matter of bad timing.

douglas

Chocolate Milk Doug
May 15, 2002
Shut up and Ride
MMcG said:
I've offered to give Stosh a ride - Stosh that offer still stands - I'll be departing from the Troy, NY area on Friday as well if that helps any.

douglas - who are you driving up with?

Dude!

get our lazy arse up early that Friday and head over to my crib.....so you can follow us (Jacksonpt and I are riding up in one of our rigs)