Quantcast

~~~Good Tuesday Morning!!!~~

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
Sorry I wasn't here at all yesterday. We had a f'ing field trip for work. It was pretty cool and wasted an entire work day.

HOw's everybody doing today? Anybody got anything cool planned?

Have a great day!!

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
'morning Stosh.

Not much going on today, just catching up on work. Played about 10 games of pool last night and won 8 of them :D - beer was drank (drunk?), football was watched.. A good night!

jacksonpt

Turbo Monkey
Jul 22, 2002
Vestal, NY
stosh said:
You ok or is it just a schitty day?
Na, I'm fine... just nothing of any excitement to report on for today. Day number 83 of cool, grey, dreary weather. Days are too short to do much of anything besides work Mon-Fri. Work is boring. I'm tired of researching how I want to spend money I don't have.

Just one of those days where nothing of any consequence is going to be accomplished.

MMcG

Ride till you puke!
Dec 10, 2002
Burlington, Connecticut
Morning Stosh - went for a short ride on my Cheeta last night. I'm digging it with the Z1 FR up front!!!

Hockey practice this evening.

How the hell are ya Stosh?

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
f'n yo homey!well, not much new in biggins land, uhhhhhh be sure to check out the new asheville vid though that corey posted its got lots of cool urban and me breakin my arm in it.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
jacksonpt said:
Na, I'm fine... just nothing of any excitement to report on for today. Day number 83 of cool, grey, dreary weather. Days are too short to do much of anything besides work Mon-Fri. Work is boring. I'm tired of researching how I want to spend money I don't have.

Just one of those days where nothing of any consequence is going to be accomplished.
See thats why I've turned to my computer.

It's fun building it and getting it running really well.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
MMcG said:
Morning Stosh - went for a short ride on my Cheeta last night. I'm digging it with the Z1 FR up front!!!

Hockey practice this evening.

How the hell are ya Stosh?
I've been good. Million things going on!!

we've been sitting around and waiting for Aubrey's sister to have her baby.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
biggins said:
f'n yo homey!well, not much new in biggins land, uhhhhhh be sure to check out the new asheville vid though that corey posted its got lots of cool urban and me breakin my arm in it.
breaking your arm! Ughhh....

DNA

The human raccoon
Jan 31, 2003
NH
I Are Baboon said:
:stupid:

90% chance of rain in St Louis today, so it could be a rainout.
The local forecasters are saying that it should let up by gametime. That soggy outfield won't help Manny's fielding.

DNA

The human raccoon
Jan 31, 2003
NH
Cooter Brown said:
leaving for the Red Bull Rampage today at noon CST. Couple nites in Vegas, head up to Virgin for some whoop ass riding and get all married up and shiz :cool:
Don't do anything stupid in Vegas like get married or something ... oops, nevermind.

J

JRB

Cooter Brown said:
leaving for the Red Bull Rampage today at noon CST. Couple nites in Vegas, head up to Virgin for some whoop ass riding and get all married up and shiz :cool:

Cool man - have a good trip. Congrats again. :thumb:

pixelninja

Turbo Monkey
Jun 14, 2003
Denver, CO
Mornin all. I ordered some new tires from Supergo yesterday. I had them ship regular ground 'cause I'm cheap, but then afterwards I was poking around their site and saw that it'll take 7-10 business days for them to get to me. :( I wanted them for this weekend. I called them up, hoping to change it to 2nd day, but they'd already processed the order. Damn. No new tires for this weekend. I guess I'll have to take the old crappy Smoke and Darts off my old Kona and ride those. Anything's better than the pigs that are on the new ride right now.

ET_SoCal

Monkey
Aug 10, 2001
C-Me Valley, CA
stosh said:
...HOw's everybody doing today? Anybody got anything cool planned?...
I Are Baboon said:
90% chance of rain...
Saddle sore getting better, still to the point after commuting all week, it gets agitated and I can't ride on the weekend. (That’s 4 weeks of no riding on Sat or Sun - You know what a bummer that is? !!!) :angry:

Plan to spend some $$$ for MTB, and saddle for RoadB, :) should get a better light for the morning commute, I’ve had to use the rear blinker but lost the bolt-clamp that holds the front light so instead of using duct-tape I’ve just suffered with watching the ground closely.
Should get lighter in the mornings next week anyways right? Don’t we set the clock back?

‘Supposed to rain heavily later today, hopefully after I get home, but just in case I brought some waterproof pants to wear.

Planned? To get rid of this saddle sore, it’s really hampering my riding; even from the various (minor) injuries through the years this dang thing has been the worse instance yet.
:stosh:

Shyrmp

Nekkid Girl Gone Wild
Dec 31, 2002
The suburbs of Mexico.....
Good Morning Stosh! :D

Fractured my elbow this weekend while riding in BB....driving with one hand in rush hour traffic and a manual transmission makes life exciting! :p

Have a good day! :)

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
Good mornin'. Working for me... all day, and into the night. Probably not getting out of here till like 10pm. But I'll kill the day by surfing RM all day, and shopping for bike parts online.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
Ciaran said:
Good mornin'. Working for me... all day, and into the night. Probably not getting out of here till like 10pm. But I'll kill the day by surfing RM all day, and shopping for bike parts online.
hey man! How's it going?

I'm shopping for a DSL provider.

DVNT

Turbo Monkey
Jul 16, 2004
Ciaran said:

My best friend's girlfriend is named Kaaren too, different spelling though but pronounced KRN.

You don't live in Amsterdamn by any chance? :dancing:
EDIT: nevermind ~ saw the Cali. note.

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
stosh said:
I'm shopping for a DSL provider.
Verizon has been flawless for me. I don't know if they provide service to your area, but I have had zero downtime, zero slowdowns (that I've noticed), and zero problems for months and months now. Installation happened several days ahead of when they scheduled.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
binary visions said:
Verizon has been flawless for me. I don't know if they provide service to your area, but I have had zero downtime, zero slowdowns (that I've noticed), and zero problems for months and months now. Installation happened several days ahead of when they scheduled.
It's not available in my area.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
bomberz1qr20 said:
Get cable if you can, it smokes DSL for the $$.

Good morning BTW.
I have a cottage about 100' away from my landlords house. I'm on the same cable line, I don't pay for cable and the cable is run underground.

bomberz1qr20

Turbo Monkey
Nov 19, 2001
stosh said:
been there done that. They all give me an initial answer of yes, then when I go to the individual provider website they say NO.
How far away are you from the telephone central office?