Quantcast

~~Good Tuesday Morning!!!~~

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
Mornin yo!

All I have to do is get through this week and then I have the next 9 days off! Woo - hoo! Gonna do some ridin' all week long.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
Ciaran said:
Mornin yo!

All I have to do is get through this week and then I have the next 9 days off! Woo - hoo! Gonna do some ridin' all week long.
Nice Sig!!!

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
Megan Black said:
good morning all!

stosh, you have my f'n vote for biggins' moderator! :p
damn seems like everyone thinks i need to be moderated.

oh well.

Megan Black

I rocked whistler in a mini skirt and f$@* me boot
Jul 28, 2004
Beaver-town, OR
biggins said:
damn seems like everyone thinks i need to be moderated.

oh well.
actually, biggy, i was hoping to get the position of your "moderator" but i understand i don't stand a chance against the heavyweight stosh, so i was just being a good loser ;)

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
Megan Black said:
actually, biggy, i was hoping to get the position of your "moderator" but i understand i don't stand a chance against the heavyweight stosh, so i was just being a good loser ;)
My sweatervest ownz joo!!!!

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
Megan Black said:
baby you know you can moderate me anytime. :p

Megan Black

Jul 28, 2004
Beaver-town, OR
stosh said:
Hey just so you don't inhale you stand a chance of being Loco's Moderator.
i thought dhg pwn3d that position?

oh well, maybe i can be an intern or something, now where are my CIGARS.....

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
Now I am undecided... who do I vote for... :stosh: or Megan? Well... Stosh has that cool avatar... but MB sent pix. Man, this is gettin' complicated.

Maybe one of them can be the Vice Biggins Moderator.

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
Ciaran said:
Now I am undecided... who do I vote for... :stosh: or Megan? Well... Stosh has that cool avatar... but MB sent pix. Man, this is gettin' complicated.

hmm if i could choose my own moderator i would choose megan black. having posts and threads deleted would be much easier to deal with comin from her.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
Megan Black said:
i thought dhg pwn3d that position?

oh well, maybe i can be an intern or something, now where are my CIGARS.....
Yeah that would be hawt!!!

How about you be my intern, that sounds good... I'll teach you things.

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
dickiesbike1 said:
It's snowing over there? its only 37 but sunny over here.
yup we had snow.ice/rain mix on saturday, snow last night and snow today. none of it is really stickin to the ground much but it has definately been snowing.

Megan Black

Jul 28, 2004
Beaver-town, OR
Ciaran said:

oh man, it's all over for me if stosh sends you pics of him in a sweater vest, i can't compete with that!

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
stosh said:
Yeah that would be hawt!!!

How about you be my intern, that sounds good... I'll teach you things.
like how to get herpes from hangin out with people.

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
Megan Black said:
ahahahahahaha!! you never did finish that story, stosh...

well id like to know how this can happen. i am clean and wanna stay that way. i wish he would enlighten us. I dont wanna catch it just from hangin out with some people in the same room. I didnt know that herpes was an airborne illness.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
biggins said:
well id like to know how this can happen. i am clean and wanna stay that way. i wish he would enlighten us. I dont wanna catch it just from hangin out with some people in the same room. I didnt know that herpes was an airborne illness.
I was more refering to their lifestyle and how we didn't want to be part of it.

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
stosh said:
watch out before I e-cough on you!!
did you imform the monkey humping your ear that you have herpes before consenting to letting him do that to you?

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
biggins said:
did you imform the monkey humping your ear that you have herpes before consenting to letting him do that to you?
"imform" is that French?

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
Megan Black said:
oh man, it's all over for me if stosh sends you pics of him in a sweater vest, i can't compete with that!
Stosh Bueller, you're my hero.

As long as it's not a naked :stosh: !

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
biggins said:
yes "imform" is french for "stosh has herpes from breathing in herpe particles"
I didn't realise that much like Japanese one word in French could mean so much. You're so multi-cultural.

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
stosh said:
I didn't realise that much like Japanese one word in French could mean so much. You're so multi-cultural.
yes wel it is a french paraphrase basically. if you can read french there is a website deicated to you and your ongoing struggle with the truth about herpes. check it out www.imform.com/stosh

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
biggins said:
yes wel it is a french paraphrase basically. if you can read french there is a website deicated to you and your ongoing struggle with the truth about herpes. check it out www.imform.com/stosh
Sometimes this place sounds like a South Park Episode.