Quantcast

~~Good Tuesday Morning!!~~

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
N8 said:
Too bad we don't live in the same area... I'd have hook you up on your casa!
Yeah to bad he didn't hire an architecture firm to whoop up on the contractor at every wrong turn.

jacksonpt

Turbo Monkey
Jul 22, 2002
Vestal, NY
N8 said:
Too bad we don't live in the same area... I'd have hook you up on your casa!
yea... needless to say I'm not real pleased with how things have gone. But, I do love the house, which in the end is all that matters.

jacksonpt

Turbo Monkey
Jul 22, 2002
Vestal, NY
stosh said:
You don't even want to know what the guy at work has been going thru with his house. I think the thing that has screwed him the most is his dad has been building it for him so to keep the peace in the family he can't push the issues to much.
yep - never do business with friends/family. Learned that lesson a long time ago.

bluebug32

Asshat
Jan 14, 2005
Floating down the Hudson
stosh said:
I'm talking about the Kona Coffee shop in Po Town.

Oh so you'll be busy this weekend?
Hey did you ever do that story on Warwick?
Where is that coffee shop?

Yes, I will be busy moving to the Highland/Milton area to a new apartment this weekend. Ahh...the joys of moving. But at least it's closer to Stewart!

I haven't done a story on Warwick yet. Are there any unusual/ interesting shops? That's the kind of stuff we cover.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
bluebug32 said:
Where is that coffee shop?

Yes, I will be busy moving to the Highland/Milton area to a new apartment this weekend. Ahh...the joys of moving. But at least it's closer to Stewart!

I haven't done a story on Warwick yet. Are there any unusual/ interesting shops? That's the kind of stuff we cover.
I think it's by marist somewhere.

Let me look into Warwick and I'll let you know. There are a bunch of great shops on main street but nothing I'm to interested in. What kind of shops are you looking for?

bluebug32

Asshat
Jan 14, 2005
Floating down the Hudson
stosh said:
I think it's by marist somewhere.

Let me look into Warwick and I'll let you know. There are a bunch of great shops on main street but nothing I'm to interested in. What kind of shops are you looking for?
Ok. I think I know where that coffee shop is. Do they have Kona coffee or is it just a run of the mill coffee shop?

In terms of stores, we usually look for unusual gift shops or specialty shops. I don't know if you've ever seen the mag.

Have you done the Orange County wine trail at all?

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
bluebug32 said:
Ok. I think I know where that coffee shop is. Do they have Kona coffee or is it just a run of the mill coffee shop?

In terms of stores, we usually look for unusual gift shops or specialty shops. I don't know if you've ever seen the mag.

Have you done the Orange County wine trail at all?
nope I haven't but a lot of the winery's are by my house.

Oh there are pleanty of shops like you are looking for.

Oh that Kona Coffee house appears to be for sale.
(845) 454-4440

manhattanprjkt83

Rusty Trombone
Jul 10, 2003
Nilbog
whats going on everyone, im working today...going home and getting right to bed because...

I AM LEAVING FOR THE OUTERBANKS OF NC AT 10 PM TONITE!!!!!

and my fricking CAPS LOCK KEY IS BROKEN. :mumble:

bluebug32

Asshat
Jan 14, 2005
Floating down the Hudson
stosh said:
nope I haven't but a lot of the winery's are by my house.

Oh there are pleanty of shops like you are looking for.

Oh that Kona Coffee house appears to be for sale.
(845) 454-4440
Wanna buy a coffee house? We could open it up as half coffee house, half mountain bike store. There's a cafe in Wappingers called the Ground Hog, which is half coffeehouse and half motorcycle shop. It brings in an interesting crowd.

Warwick Valley Winery is supposed to have some terrific wines, especially fruit wines. Just don't ever go to Brotherhood winery because it's a terrible, tacky tourist trap. And their wine is vile. If you're into wine, we'll have to do the trail sometime. There are some distillerys in the area too.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
manhattanprjkt83 said:
whats going on everyone, im working today...going home and getting right to bed because...

I AM LEAVING FOR THE OUTERBANKS OF NC AT 10 PM TONITE!!!!!

and my fricking CAPS LOCK KEY IS BROKEN. :mumble:
I've always wanted to go there. Take lots of pics... not that I have to tell you that.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
bluebug32 said:
Wanna buy a coffee house? We could open it up as half coffee house, half mountain bike store. There's a cafe in Wappingers called the Ground Hog, which is half coffeehouse and half motorcycle shop. It brings in an interesting crowd.

Warwick Valley Winery is supposed to have some terrific wines, especially fruit wines. Just don't ever go to Brotherhood winery because it's a terrible, tacky tourist trap. And their wine is vile. If you're into wine, we'll have to do the trail sometime. There are some distillerys in the area too.
wow, Aubrey and I would totally be up for it.

Yeah they are selling the coffee house for $119k which doesn't seem bad, although you have to rent the storefront.

manhattanprjkt83

Rusty Trombone
Jul 10, 2003
Nilbog
stosh said:
I've always wanted to go there. Take lots of pics... not that I have to tell you that.

k they will most likely be point and shoot, since i dont like exposing the digi slr to the sand much it tends to make it :dead:

bluebug32

Asshat
Jan 14, 2005
Floating down the Hudson
stosh said:
wow, Aubrey and I would totally be up for it.

Yeah they are selling the coffee house for $119k which doesn't seem bad, although you have to rent the storefront.
Yeah, the wine trails are def. fun. Maybe Rob and I could come down some Sat. and we could do a few. Luckily my doctor said my kidney's ok and that drinking won't hurt anything :)

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
bluebug32 said:
Yeah, the wine trails are def. fun. Maybe Rob and I could come down some Sat. and we could do a few. Luckily my doctor said my kidney's ok and that drinking won't hurt anything :)
Well we're trying to conserve money because we're going away next weekend so that might not work out so well this weekend.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
iresmoke1 said:
Good F'in mornin Stosh. How's is goin babydoll?
What happened to F'in Tuesdays?
I think I alluded to the "f'ing" in my first post.

Hey I almost took a job down by you.
How are things going in Philly? You renting that place at the beach still?

iresmoke1

Monkey Flirt
Aug 1, 2001
Philadelphia
nope :( Second year w/out beach house.
I am just not into sharing anymore and we are just not ready to buy JUST F'ING YET. It's in the master plan.
Just got back from F'ing Portugal and it was AWESOME so my summer vacation time is over.
Other than that-
Things are F'ing pretty great.

bluebug32

Asshat
Jan 14, 2005
Floating down the Hudson
stosh said:
Well we're trying to conserve money because we're going away next weekend so that might not work out so well this weekend.
Is that when you're going to Maine ;)

This is a busy weekend anyway, but it's something fun to keep in mind for later this summer or fall.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
iresmoke1 said:
nope :( Second year w/out beach house.
I am just not into sharing anymore and we are just not ready to buy JUST F'ING YET. It's in the master plan.
Just got back from F'ing Portugal and it was AWESOME so my summer vacation time is over.
Other than that-
Things are F'ing pretty great.
Yeah I'm going to Maine at the end of the month for my summer vacation. I can't wait.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
bluebug32 said:
Is that when you're going to Maine ;)

This is a busy weekend anyway, but it's something fun to keep in mind for later this summer or fall.
actually I was wrong we're going away the last week of July but we're still trying to save our money up.

iresmoke1

Monkey Flirt
Aug 1, 2001
Philadelphia
They were so nice to me. I remember all the lift operators helping me out.
Perhaps because I was screaming obscenities at whoever would listen.
Can take the girl outta Philly but ya can't take the Philly outta the girl.
They all cheered my first time down w/out falling or cursing.

GOOD TIMES

Rip

Mr. Excitement
Feb 3, 2002
Over there somewhere.
Good F'in morning :stosh:

Been quiet here so far, there was a freak fire out back in the back yard. started way back in an empty field and due to how windy it was yesterday the fire quickly spread along train tracks and got to the part of the back yard that is cut off by a metal fence. If it went 1 more yard before it got contained, the fire would have hit some old trees, the fire probably would incease, spread through a wooden fence and get the shed, which my bike is in. Basically got very f'n lucky the fire department got it put out.