Quantcast

~~Good Tuesday Morning!!~~

Polandspring88

Superman
Mar 31, 2004
Broomfield, CO
Ah, it felt damn good to wake up at 10 o'clock today after having had a good nights rest. Went up on campus to buy my books that I needed, and man do those things kill your bank account. My Statics book rang in at $133.00. Got my work study job back at the machine shop on campus, so that was nice. Now I'm just hanging around the room playing some CS:S and going out later to do a few errands, maybe a ride at Vietnam either today or tomorrow. Went for a street ride last night, and lemme tell you, its weird to see Worcester completely empty with the exception of a few people.

Rip

Mr. Excitement
Feb 3, 2002
Over there somewhere.
Hmm, mtn creek.
Afternoon :stosh:

Here are a few shots from yesterday's ride. Wound up being the only one using the trails yesterday. (56k: Time to go to lunch and dinner)

hooples3

Fuggetaboutit!
Mar 14, 2005
Brooklyn
rip... is that round valley??????? we got a summons for riding down that grassy hill in the second to last pic. and my frend broke his collarbone when one of those hills dipped down and there was a concrete water runoff there ouch!!

Rip

Mr. Excitement
Feb 3, 2002
Over there somewhere.
hooples3 said:
rip... is that round valley??????? we got a summons for riding down that grassy hill in the second to last pic. and my frend broke his collarbone when one of those hills dipped down and there was a concrete water runoff there ouch!!
That's Round Valley.

Rip

Mr. Excitement
Feb 3, 2002
Over there somewhere.
I feel that Round Valley is better when the trails are tacky, the descents are scary when really dry, when RV is dry it's really loose and really dusty.

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
Afternoon all! Taught my last day of lessons in Schenectady this morning and now I get a week off before I have to go back to school :( Not sure what the plans are for tonight, but hopefully it involves riding my bike. Tomorrow I am riding with a couple of new chicks and showing them the trails around us so that should be fun. I'll probably get there early and do a short loop and then come out and meet them.

Lots of random crap to do this afternoon and tonight so I should be able to keep myself busy.

Shrymp - nice new ride!!! Now, let's see some action photos ;)