Quantcast

~~Good Tuesday Morning!!~~

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
How is everybody today?

Well I had another night of F'ing painting last night. We're nearing the end of painting but we still have a few nights worth of it to do. I'll be glad when it's over with but the house is looking great.

Hope ya all have a great day!

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
splat said:
Morning Stosh !

Nice day here , Great ride in this morning

It is my 14th Wedding anniversary today , so after my ride home ( means I can't take the long way ) we are going out to dinner to celebrate.
Thats awesome man congrats! As I'm sure you are aware I'm getting married at the end of July, 14yrs from then seems so far away!

phil

Monkey
Jun 15, 2002
Morning stosh I am still unpacking from mount snow,I am going to rip apart my bike today and clean it.I did preaty well I got 4th expert master men d/h the course was fast as hell.

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
Congrats, Splat and Mrs Splat! Where you going to dinner?

Not much going on here. When I walked the dog this morning, I ran into a neighbor who was walking his dogs and he told me that he saw a bear and two cubs a couple miles down the road this morning. Neat!

wannabeabonedoc

Turbo Monkey
Apr 19, 2004
Wytheville Virginia
Good morning to everyone. Congrats Mr. and Mrs Splat, and best o luck to stosh at the end of july. We cleaned out our bedroom closet of clothed to send to goodwill. 5 trashbags later, we're about half way done. Getting ready to move is no fun. I hate packing....have a great day everyone!

-bonedoc

Trainwreck

Turbo Monkey
Aug 10, 2005
Med. to Well-Done in Phx
splat said:
Morning Stosh !

It is my 14th Wedding anniversary today , so after my ride home ( means I can't take the long way ) we are going out to dinner to celebrate.
Happy anniversary!

Not much news here, just hot.

Have a good day.

sam_little

Monkey
May 18, 2003
Portland, OR
Good evening to you all. I'm still up after my first all nighter since grad school. Changing jobs and tying up loose ends at current job = more work than I care to think about for about 30 more hours. Come my lunch time meeting on Wednesday I'll be all done and driving my last load of crap to Portland, which I'll then call home.

Bonedoc: Ditto on the getting ready to move, packing, etc. All I can say is U-haul headquarters is on my special list of buildings that'll get it if I ever decide to become the Unabomber (along with Kinkos and the DMV).

brungeman

I give a shirt
Jan 17, 2006
da Burgh
splat said:
Morning Stosh !

congrats splat!

Morning everyone... seams like a while since I popped in! I am on Emma duty since I am done with School, and haven't started contracting yet. so my mornings are a little full with her! She turns 2 on July 11, and yes she is a handful!

great thunder and lightning storm on display last night, I fell asleep to a lighting show, and trying to count how long between lightning and thunder!:help: (it beats counting sheep)

Have a great day everyone.

Polandspring88

Superman
Mar 31, 2004
Broomfield, CO
Went over to a lady friends house last night. Oddly enough she requested that I bring my bike, so we went for a short bike ride. Twas rather amusing.

Then of course we went swimming and I forgot my bathing suit, so I went in my gym shorts. Figures, first dive into the pool and my drawers fall off and I am left hanging free in front of 3 girls. Not that I mind though, they all rather cute.

Rip

Mr. Excitement
Feb 3, 2002
Over there somewhere.
Good f'in morning :stosh:

Going f'ing striper fishing(as in striped bass) on Sunday, looking forward to that. Today will likely be the same old stuff.

robdamanii

OMG! <3 Tom Brady!
May 2, 2005
Out of my mind, back in a moment.
Morning.

Tuesdays suck, exams suck harder, and I'm generally disgusted with life right now.

Congrats Splat, and here's to many more in the future.

Polandspring88 said:
Went over to a lady friends house last night. Oddly enough she requested that I bring my bike, so we went for a short bike ride. Twas rather amusing.

Then of course we went swimming and I forgot my bathing suit, so I went in my gym shorts. Figures, first dive into the pool and my drawers fall off and I am left hanging free in front of 3 girls. Not that I mind though, they all rather cute.
Did they hit on you?

narlus

Eastcoast Softcore
Staff member
Nov 7, 2001
behind the viewfinder
was gonna ride in, but decided to hit spin class tonight. got a lot of things to do...get a haircut, but most importantly pack my bike and get all the stuff ready for the Pisgah trip...i leave thurs AM but am going to the Sox tmrw.

antimony

M.N.F. Beer Wench
Nov 21, 2005
North Carolina
wannabeabonedoc said:
We cleaned out our bedroom closet of clothed to send to goodwill. 5 trashbags later, we're about half way done. Getting ready to move is no fun. I hate packing....have a great day everyone!
I feel your pain. The move to NC from NH was quite rough. I pulled 17 bags of clothes and shoes for goodwill. It was disgusting the amount of stuff I owned. In the end, though, it feels so good after everything is purged and you only have a small fraction of the accumulated crap. Good luck with the packing/moving! :)

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
Polandspring88 said:

I hope your jimmy wasn't bruised from that endo Sunday. :rofl:

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
Opeth said:
Good f'in morning :stosh:

Going f'ing striper fishing(as in striped bass) on Sunday, looking forward to that. Today will likely be the same old stuff.
Where you going for that?

brungeman

I give a shirt
Jan 17, 2006
da Burgh
Polandspring88 said:

I hope the water was warm!

McGRP01

beer and bikes
Feb 6, 2003
Portland, OR
Congrats Splaticus! My 9th anniversary is coming up in 2 weeks. Hard to believe!

Morning all! Had a good night last night. Got out of work and went down to the LBS just to shoot the **** for a while and kill time until my group ride at 6pm. Went out with a small group last night (4) and rode the SS. It had just rained like a 1/2 hour before we went out so things were a little sloppy, but not too bad. I felt pretty strong, and just got stronger as the ride went on. For some reason I ride better on my SS these days... :think: Not sure why? Anywho.... Rode for about 1.5 hours and then back to a friends house for BBQ and beers. :drool: Good times! :thumb:

Greyhound

Trail Rat
Jul 8, 2002
Alamance County, NC
robdamanii said:
Morning.

Tuesdays suck, exams suck harder, and I'm generally disgusted with life right now.
Woah...........that sucks, man. You really seem to be bumming on life lately. Cheer up, sunshine---life's too short to be so down.

Well..........We're now Stanley Cup Champions!! That's pretty f'ing cool. I was worried Carolina would succumb to teh suck, but they skated hard last night, and brought home the f'ing hardware. Redneck Hockey rules!!!

Stosh........painting is.......well........let's just say, I understand why many professional painters are heavy drinkers. No fun. No fun at all.

I'm happy to report I didn't do any trailbuilding yesterday. I rode them instead!!

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
Greyhound said:
Woah...........that sucks, man. You really seem to be bumming on life lately. Cheer up, sunshine---life's too short to be so down.

Well..........We're now Stanley Cup Champions!! That's pretty f'ing cool. I was worried Carolina would succumb to teh suck, but they skated hard last night, and brought home the f'ing hardware. Redneck Hockey rules!!!

Stosh........painting is.......well........let's just say, I understand why many professional painters are heavy drinkers. No fun. No fun at all.

I'm happy to report I didn't do any trailbuilding yesterday. I rode them instead!!
I just figured they drank after work to keep the high going.

PS. I love your custom title!

robdamanii

OMG! <3 Tom Brady!
May 2, 2005
Polandspring88 said:
Mmm, they are my friends neighbors.
What's the AOC in MA?

Greyhound said:
It's just that I'm really tired and burned out from 8-10 hours of class per day (equating to about 14 horus of actual work)and trying to keep up with things around the house. Being gone every weekend really doesn't make things any easier either...

If you rode the trails, is it safe to assume the knee is healing well?

Echo

crooked smile
Jul 10, 2002
Slacking at work
I was all stoked to ride my bike into work today, had my gear all on, walked out to the garage, and remembered that I had canniballized a few parts off my SS commuter to dial my race bike for the weekend :mumble: so my dumb ass was driving to work on a perfect 73 degree sunny day :(

Polandspring88

Superman
Mar 31, 2004
Broomfield, CO
robdamanii said:
What's the AOC in MA?
According to www.ageofconsent.com, it is 16/18. I cannot understand the legal mumbo jumbo that they go into while explaining while it is this dual age however, so as to what the law allows, I do not know.

Sorry to hear about all the exams and stuff. End of year things are always tough. Unless its not the end of the year, then I'm just sorry to hear about it. I know your pain.

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are
good morning.

Congrats Splat. That is a long time and really something to celebrate.

I tweaked my back yesterday while street riding. I don't know exactly what happened, but I literally saw stars when it happened. F'n sucks.

Have a great day :monkey:s.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
Polandspring88 said:
They were convinced they had found the lochness monster. :)
To quote George Castanza, I think it was more like "There was significant shrinkage!!"

splat

Nam I am
Thank you all, it doesn't seam like it has been that long

Echo said:
I was all stoked to ride my bike into work today, had my gear all on, walked out to the garage, and remembered that I had canniballized a few parts off my SS commuter to dial my race bike for the weekend :mumble: so my dumb ass was driving to work on a perfect 73 degree sunny day :(

echo you don't have another bike you could have ridden ? How long is you commute ?

robdamanii

OMG! <3 Tom Brady!
May 2, 2005
Polandspring88 said:
According to www.ageofconsent.com, it is 16/18. I cannot understand the legal mumbo jumbo that they go into while explaining while it is this dual age however, so as to what the law allows, I do not know.

Sorry to hear about all the exams and stuff. End of year things are always tough. Unless its not the end of the year, then I'm just sorry to hear about it. I know your pain.
Midterms man, midterms...

Echo

crooked smile
Jul 10, 2002
Slacking at work
splat said:
echo you don't have another bike you could have ridden ? How long is you commute ?
I only have one bike that I'm willing to leave locked up outside here. It's not that long, 35 minutes or so at an easy spin.

douglas

Chocolate Milk Doug
May 15, 2002
Shut up and Ride
Polandspring88 said:

maybe you should move to Korea

http://www.ageofconsent.com/ageofconsent.htm

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
robdamanii said:
I'm noticing that there are very few people in the RM Fantasy Football league. That's a sad state of affairs.
You are so going to get flamed for this.