Quantcast

got a kick out of this - fox disclaimer

ThePriceSeliger

Mushhead
Mar 31, 2004
Denver, Colorado
thanks bv, thinking about ordering a fox 36 talas r, but looking for the axle to crown height. im going to order a haro mary ss, in that dope carolina blue colour.... then throw the fork on it oh boy cant wait. i like how the fork has adjustable travel, great for riding here on the east coast. i just dont want to rake out the front of the bike any more then i have to
Jesus crackers was that English? Just give up man!

DirtyMike

Turbo Fluffer
Aug 8, 2005
My own world inside my head
I modded my frame. I made a good design IMO better. If I could mod my fork, rear shock, brakes or whatever to make it work better then I would. I like my sh!t to perform the best it possibly can. I don't settle for it works. I'm pretty handy, its fun, and I'm worth it. So I may have added some additional risk to myself according to some dilbert in legal..
Not to hyjack the thread, But what mods did yod do to what frame? Im curious, I like seeing stuff like this

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
Not to hyjack the thread, But what mods did yod do to what frame? Im curious, I like seeing stuff like this
Made the rear swingarm of another bike fit on my frame. Then cut the forward shock tabs and moved the bolt forward to put on a larger I2I shock. Also adaptered out the headtube to make it slacker.