Quantcast

Got a 'little' surprise yesterday

Zark

Hey little girl, do you want some candy?
Oct 18, 2001
Reno 911
When did the face sucker fall off? Cause you ain't got much time man, kill yourself before it kills us all!!

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
DRB said:
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/8499524/
Is pop star turned reality-TV diva Britney Spears expecting a dynamic duo in the delivery room?

Dude so you're Kevin Spears...

Doesn't anyone ever say to their significant other anymore "Honey, you might not want to go out in those silly boots?"

Congrats Wumpus.

Wumpus

makes avatars better
Dec 25, 2003
Six Shooter Junction
N8 said:
Please don't let this happen to you!
I did that (with out the falling and headbanging) when I had to take my dad to the hospital and they stuck the IV in his hand. I was doing alright until it started to bleed and that was all she wrote. Luckily I was siiting down so the nurse is shoving my head between my knees, trying to keep the IV in my dad's hand and shouting for help. In retrospect, it was quite humurous.

J

JRB

uhm - is this why you haven't called me???

*mine only has one in it.

llkoolkeg

Ranger LL
Sep 5, 2001
in da shed, mon, in da shed
Wumpus said:
I did that (with out the falling and headbanging) when I had to take my dad to the hospital and they stuck the IV in his hand. I was doing alright until it started to bleed and that was all she wrote. Luckily I was siiting down so the nurse is shoving my head between my knees, trying to keep the IV in my dad's hand and shouting for help. In retrospect, it was quite humurous.
Dude, if an IV made you ill, you'd better think hard about securing a ringside seat for the delivery! Having witnessed the joy twice now up close and personal reflected from a large mirror positioned just over the catcher's shoulder, it is not a sight for the faint of heart. Though a life-changingly amazing thing to witness for a dad, even seeing it reflected like the Gorgon's face in the Shield of Argos was difficult.

Wumpus

makes avatars better
Dec 25, 2003
Six Shooter Junction
llkoolkeg said:
Dude, if an IV made you ill, you'd better think hard about securing a ringside seat for the delivery! Having witnessed the joy twice now up close and personal reflected from a large mirror positioned just over the catcher's shoulder, it is not a sight for the faint of heart. Though a life-changingly amazing thing to witness for a dad, even seeing it reflected like the Gorgon's face in the Shield of Argos was difficult.
Been there -- twice.

BigMike

BrokenbikeMike
Jul 29, 2003
Montgomery county MD
So are you excited?

Just think, you get to spend twice the money you would have! :)

Nah, jk. My girlfriend is a twin, and she said if she ever has kids, she wants twins.

J

JRB

BigMike said:
So are you excited?

Just think, you get to spend twice the money you would have! :)

Nah, jk. My girlfriend is a twin, and she said if she ever has kids, she wants twins.
This will make four for my homie. :eek:

rcoh

Chimp
Jun 2, 2005
My girl & I just had twins, 2 boys. It rules, congratulations.

Officialy my boys are now 9.5 weeks old, technically they are -1.5 weeks as they were not due until July 15.

Anyhoo, twins are cool.

Wumpus

makes avatars better
Dec 25, 2003
Six Shooter Junction
TreeSaw said:
Sweet. Congratualtions. How is your wife feeling anyway?
She's doing pretty good. Sore back and stuff, but nothing major. The ultrasound kind of sucked because she had to lay on her back for a little over an hour. Thought I was going to have to wheel her out of the hospital.