Quantcast

>>>Gottverdampt Montag GMT<<<

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Apparently Infiniti only has the service manager calling me when things go wrong at this point. Unexplained low battery today, which they offered to send somebody to the house to jump and drive the car around to charge it. They want the car to test the battery to see if it has a damaged/failed cell to replace under warranty. To some amusement he could only chuckle when I frustratingly said that currently I can be more confident in the reliability of my 16 y/o M than my 5 y/o Infiniti, agreeing that should never be the case.

Last edited:

rockofullr

confused
Jun 11, 2009
East Bay, Cali
SOOOOOOO much smoke this weekend in the mountains. Was starting to feel sick after staying up late drinking and then waking up to heavy smoke. Not a good combo.

Didn't even get to drink at the river Sunday since a new fire popped up on the road out to the swimming hole. At that point we called it a day and went home :thumbsdown:

Still got some fun hiking in.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
SOOOOOOO much smoke this weekend in the mountains. Was starting to feel sick after staying up late drinking and then waking up to heavy smoke. Not a good combo.

Didn't even get to drink at the river Sunday since a new fire popped up on the road out to the swimming hole. At that point we called it a day and went home :thumbsdown:

Still got some fun hiking in.

Flying over the smoke cloud on the way home was unreal. It was huge! And so high up.

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
Well that didn’t go as planned. Picked up a screw on the way outta town and had to pull the tire and plug it. Now I’m at the tire repair shop getting a patch put in. Guess we’ll be rolling through the border a bit later.

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
The friend racing the CTR finished up a couple of hours ago... 8 days 8 hrs 15 minutes to complete 525 miles with 80K feet of climbing... god enough to be the 3rd place woman's finisher in the 2018 CTR. Stoked for her, even though it makes me feel really tired and lazy.

StiHacka

Compensating for something
Jan 4, 2013
In hell. Welcome!
Back in the dusty roxx, home sweet home! 7.5 miles in inhuman heat, FTS with a lava dildo.
side note: new chain + chainring are the tittays, bike feels fantastic again.

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
Got to play with the piglets today. I did not know they like the water. They would swim back to me squealing after I threw them in. One after another. I was throwing them like footballs. It was awesome.