Quantcast

Great story from TheMontashu

sanjuro

Tube Smuggler
Sep 13, 2004
SF
Loren was went insane today and rode Pacifica, Joaquin Miller, and a very illegal DH trail in the Bay Area.

He was rolling down this very illegal trail when some trail nazi jumps out and grabs his handlebars, telling Loren that he is taking his bike for riding illegally. As he goes to grab Loren's arm, Loren responses by punching the trail nazi in the mouth with his carbon-knuckled Fortress glove, knocking the guy on his ass.

The trail nazi gets back up, grabs Loren's bike again, and tells him that "you are coming in with me". Loren responses again with a punch in the mouth, which this time the guy just wanders off, probably to stop the bleeding.

dump

Turbo Monkey
Oct 12, 2001
Hmm...

I don't think this behavior will help your cause on this trail. I can only imagine it'll escalate things just like you did. Wacko trail nazis.

BadDNA

hophead
Mar 31, 2006
Living the dream.
:stupid:

Trail Nazi made one Huge mistake , Never ever touch the person or there property, the second they touched him it became self defense.
:stupid:

Note what I look like, report whatever you want to the proper authorities, but unless you've got a badge and have read me my rights, keep your paws off of me and my stuff.

jcook90

Turbo Monkey
Mar 3, 2006
Connecticut
I hope someone in our local woods does that to me on one of our trails of questionable legality. Thats real great though

Dartman

Old Bastard Mike
Feb 26, 2003
Richmond, VA
It's pretty much a lost cause out there anyway. I only hope the nazi was Mike Vandeman. He really needs a punch in the mouth.