Quantcast

>>>Grumpy thursderp gmt<<<

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
Because, like an idiot, I got married. :(

So, our tenants left the main house good. BUT they left the overpowering, pernicious smell of death and decay in the Garage/Workshop. One of them was into taxidermy, the other was growing mushrooms.
It is like nothing I have ever smelled before. I am meeting the Servpro people there at 11:30, they specialize in body removal/etc.
Any of you deal with this?
Westy, maybe in your trunk?

rideit

Bob the Builder
Aug 24, 2004
In the cleavage of the Tetons
Successful ride was successful. 14 miles, 3000 ft of climbing. Rode with old friends that I am finally in enough shape to ride with (monsters).
They all said "Rideit is BACK, baby!"
Felt really affirming.

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
Guess who never bothered to show up? I turned down a day of OT to meet with this asshole. That means this "kitchen remodel" has already cost me $500 dollars and we don't even have a plan yet. :mad:
either negotiate the price down $500 or tell him to pound sand and find someone that actually wants your business. I would do the latter because if he doesn't show to close the deal he is going to be a shithead slacker on getting the work finished

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
either negotiate the price down $500 or tell him to pound sand and find someone that actually wants your business. I would do the latter because if he doesn't show to close the deal he is going to be a shithead slacker on getting the work finished
Yeah. 500 bucks right off the top or fuck off. Honestly, since I still haven't even heard from the guy, I'm going with option two. Clearly he cant be bothered, so neither can I.