May 23, 2002
borcester rhymes
Love me some gun bans:

Cry cry cry MAGA fanboys, donate to the NRA rather than the PTA

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
More responsible gun owners. Can't say I have ever seen a public place where people shoot that isn't a place where people shoot at their garbage, and leave it there.

Good practice for when your window air becomes self aware.

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
More responsible gun owners. Can't say I have ever seen a public place where people shoot that isn't a place where people shoot at their garbage, and leave it there.

Good practice for when your window air becomes self aware.
"You don’t want to anger these people, because you don’t know what they’re capable of doing," said Dalton.

:disgust:

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
The only way to enforce gun control in this country will be to get more guns in the hands of minorities. The resultant pearl clutching may be enough to change things.
you know the NRA and their associated mouth frothers will just paint minority gun owners of being criminals by default

Sandwich

Pig my fish!
Staff member
May 23, 2002
borcester rhymes
That’s kind of the point. A free for all with guns is fine until “bad people” get them. Then it’s a problem. Domestic abusers and weirdo basement dwellers are apparently not bad people.

mykel

closer to Periwinkle
Apr 19, 2013
sw ontario canada
The only way to enforce gun control in this country will be to get more guns in the hands of minorities. The resultant pearl clutching may be enough to change things.
you know the NRA and their associated mouth frothers will just paint minority gun owners of being criminals by default
That’s kind of the point. A free for all with guns is fine until “bad people” get them. Then it’s a problem. Domestic abusers and weirdo basement dwellers are apparently not bad people.

So, what you are saying is we have to have another white people panic? Where are the Black Panthers when you need them.

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
You mean T+P's didn't solve the problem over the summer break?

It's almost like they don't work because there is no FSM out there in the ether...