Quantcast

guy at work just built this bad ass chopper...

llkoolkeg

Ranger LL
Sep 5, 2001
in da shed, mon, in da shed
You mean some geeky gubmint bureaucrat is gonna be rollin around town in full HD leathers on THAT? :confused:

That's like Warren Buffett saddling up to a biker bar with his accounting buddies after a Road Rally. :rolleyes:

(Is my envy detectable?)

golgiaparatus

Out of my element
Aug 30, 2002
Deep in the Jungles of Oklahoma
Originally posted by llkoolkeg
You mean some geeky gubmint bureaucrat is gonna be rollin around town in full HD leathers on THAT? :confused:

That's like Warren Buffett saddling up to a biker bar with his accounting buddies after a Road Rally. :rolleyes:

(Is my envy detectable?)
My thoughts exactly, minus the envy.

This reminds me... I was in the Bathroom the other day, dropping the kids off at the pool, and this guy walks in to the stall next to me and starts tearing away toilet paper like crazy... he was linining the toilet with TP like some hypocondriac(sp) freak (mind you we have extremely nice clean/sanitary and even pleasant smelling facilities here...

Later that same day I see him mounting up his brand new monster of a Harley in his brand new (pristine) leather jacket and chaps.

I just coulndt help but think back to the TP thing :think: doesnt seem to fit.

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
Originally posted by golgiaparatus

This reminds me... I was in the Bathroom the other day, dropping the kids off at the pool, and this guy walks in to the stall next to me and starts tearing away toilet paper like crazy... he was linining the toilet with TP like some hypocondriac(sp) freak (mind you we have extremely nice clean/sanitary and even pleasant smelling facilities here...

Later that same day I see him mounting up his brand new monster of a Harley in his brand new (pristine) leather jacket and chaps.

hey man harley guys dont like pee drops on their butt either. hey are people just like you and i. they put their chaps on one leg at a time.

Cooter Brown

Turbo Monkey
May 30, 2002
Snow Hall, tweakin on math

He's probably your accounting manager or something, huh?

dh girlie

MISS MISSY (geek)

(Is my envy detectable?)
No those guys are up town at city hall...take a look at the background...we're out at the corporation yard where all the guys that actually do the hard work are...this particular guy is no geek either...he's actually a hottie, and he has been building and riding bikes all his life...his dad works here too and rides...but they aren't gangstas, just guys that have loved bikes all their lives...he's legit!

dh girlie

MISS MISSY (geek)
Originally posted by slcpunk21
SpiffAy! I like the rotor/gear combo on the left side. Very smoove lookin!

So what did something like that cost? Or is he not sayin?
I think his dad said he's got around 35-38 K into it...the same bike through WCC would be 60K and a year and a half wait. He's gonna put it on ebay and see what kinda bites he gets with a reserve of 70K...if he gets the right offer, he'll sell it...he's building another bike for another guy...and yes, he BUILT it with his own two paws...no weekend warrior here...

dh girlie

MISS MISSY (geek)
Originally posted by Cooter Brown
He's probably your accounting manager or something, huh?
The guy I work with? No...he works in our sign shop where they make all the street and traffic signs and paint the lines in the streets...I'm tellin all y'all that sit around on yer butts all day with soft lady hands...get a city job...hours are great and you make decent money...this isn't the first bike he's built either...:D :D :D

slcpunk21

BS is not a bitch.
Feb 14, 2003
finally transplanted
Originally posted by dh girlie
The guy I work with? No...he works in our sign shop where they make all the street and traffic signs and paint the lines in the streets...I'm tellin all y'all that sit around on yer butts all day with soft lady hands...get a city job...hours are great and you make decent money...this isn't the first bike he's built either...:D :D :D
So he's nothin like you then huh? ;)

dh girlie

MISS MISSY (geek)

(Is my envy detectable?)
that comment totally reminds me of this ass hole that works up town at city hall...he was a fat kid growing up and got beat up and picked on all his life, and he's now in his late 40's and has lost weight...he's a building inspector and he's a total DICK...I used to work up there and he was an ass to everyone that works there...and an ass to customers...people would complain all the time...and he would come in in BRAND spankin new stiff leathers with an HD embroidered vest...with a freakin salon tan...you could see the goggle marks on his face...and he had a brand new big ole hog...such a tool...I'd like to see him with some real bikers...

dh girlie

MISS MISSY (geek)
Yeah the picture isn't crooked! ;)
Yeah that stupid ass crooked screened one...flash went out and sony wants almost as much as I paid for it to just open it up to see whats wrong...f that...so I'm back to the same kind of camera I ruined with the alkaline batteries...this time I will not put alkaline in it only ni cad...I should be ok from here on out...

dh girlie

MISS MISSY (geek)
and a big butt to go along with em?

Sorry just kidding, trying to keep myself occupied today :(
Well I didn't say anything about butts being big...just sittin on it all day...and yeah I sit on my ass all day cuz I have to be at my desk...

And yes...I have a ginormous ass...in fact, my nick name is Hugh....Hugh Jass...hahahaha!

slcpunk21

BS is not a bitch.
Feb 14, 2003
finally transplanted
Well I didn't say anything about butts being big...just sittin on it all day...and yeah I sit on my ass all day cuz I have to be at my desk...

And yes...I have a ginormous ass...in fact, my nick name is Hugh....Hugh Jass...hahahaha!
Well since you now have a digi camera... and it seems like you have it there... biggins needs a new avatar and some of us need verification on the size of it. :D

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003

ahem i will now refrain from posting anymore on this thread

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
Well since you now have a digi camera... and it seems like you have it there... biggins needs a new avatar and some of us need verification on the size of it. :D
damn i try to be good but slc tempts me so bad.

laura

DH_Laura
Jul 16, 2002
Glitter Gulch
this particular guy is no geek either...he's actually a hottie, and he has been building and riding bikes all his life...

uh, hello. where is the important pic. get him to pose on the bike with his shirt off.

Cooter Brown

Turbo Monkey
May 30, 2002

no, I was referring to the home slice that golgi works with. there seems to be an overabundance of wanna be hard kore bike gangsters in T town:D

Knuckleslammer

took the red pill
How the hell do you ride that thing? You'd have to be Michael Jordan to reach the handlebars. Here's what I got my eye on. Only thing is that I'm afraid if I buy this, I'll lose interest in MTB and a Harly isn't gonna keep the gut off. I'm afraid I'll like it too much basically. Knuck

El Jefe

Dr. Phil Jefe
Nov 26, 2001
OC in SoCal
all stuff purchased from West Coast Choppers...
A white wall tire and a black wall tire? He spends all that time and money on a hot bike and then fVcks it up with poor tire choices? Ugh.:D

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
maybe it is as large as she says.. and can't get a good pic of it without someone elses help... :confused:

(where is burly surly when you need him)
ill volunteer for that job:devil:

Cooter Brown

Turbo Monkey
May 30, 2002
He's boss of all the plant workers... a total tool/poser type.

Yeah. I figured that much. Too many of them around. I think the real motorcycle gang dudes need to set up camp here in town and take down all these wanna be know it all poser ass bags.

but that's just me

golgiaparatus

Out of my element
Aug 30, 2002
no, I was referring to the home slice that golgi works with. there seems to be an overabundance of wanna be hard kore bike gangsters in T town:D
No question, and they seem to really like Crows Creek Tavern and cherry street in general... all the phucking six figure brand spankin new leather wearin jerk wads wouldnt know how to stick it to the man if they tried... hell, they are the man!

If we ever play crows creek were doin a song called "all that chrome dont make your penis grow" :devil:

Cooter Brown

Turbo Monkey
May 30, 2002
No question, and they seem to really like Crows Creek Tavern and cherry street in general... all the phucking six figure brand spankin new leather wearin jerk wads wouldnt know how to stick it to the man if they tried... hell, they are the man!

If we ever play crows creek were doin a song called "all that chrome dont make your penis grow" :devil:

BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!

Dude, if you play there, you have to tell us. I wouldn't miss that for anything.

I'm still rolling :D :D :D

golgiaparatus

Out of my element
Aug 30, 2002
BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!

Dude, if you play there, you have to tell us. I wouldn't miss that for anything.

I'm still rolling :D :D :D
You guys would like it.... its kind of country sounding :D My buddy Tony wrote it, I lost it when he first played it for me.

He also has a hillarious song called "mowin' with a weedeater is harder than it sounds" I have a few bad recordings of us doing that one.