Quantcast

guy at work just built this bad ass chopper...

Cooter Brown

Turbo Monkey
May 30, 2002
Snow Hall, tweakin on math
Originally posted by golgiaparatus
You guys would like it.... its kind of country sounding :D My buddy Tony wrote it, I lost it when he first played it for me.

He also has a hillarious song called "mowin' with a weedeater is harder than it sounds" I have a few bad recordings of us doing that one.

Dude, you gotta stop!! My stomach is hurting from laughing so funking hard. We really do want to come watch you guys sometime, let us know

:D :D

golgiaparatus

Out of my element
Aug 30, 2002
Deep in the Jungles of Oklahoma
Originally posted by Cooter Brown
Dude, you gotta stop!! My stomach is hurting from laughing so funking hard. We really do want to come watch you guys sometime, let us know

:D :D
Right now best bet is to come to one of our little jam sessions. Hard up for a good bassist right now (no more gigs till we have one that the drummer can hook up with) :(

Know of any?

Cooter Brown

Turbo Monkey
May 30, 2002
Originally posted by golgiaparatus
Right now best bet is to come to one of our little jam sessions. Hard up for a good bassist right now (no more gigs till we have one that the drummer can hook up with) :(

Know of any?

I wish I did, but no

sounds like your drummer may be a little self absorbed huh? just looking from the outside in anyway

golgiaparatus

Out of my element
Aug 30, 2002
Deep in the Jungles of Oklahoma
Originally posted by Cooter Brown
I wish I did, but no

sounds like your drummer may be a little self absorbed huh? just looking from the outside in anyway
No question, he can be a pompus ass.

He likes to groove, thats his thing, he's a funk drummer and if the groove is not super tight he's miserable. The real problem is that he use to be a bassist, not a good one, but enough to be overly critical of other bassists.

dh girlie

MISS MISSY (geek)
Originally posted by laura
i was hoping you had bumped this to put a picture of the guy on his chopper. now im upset.
HAHAHA! No...I was actually looking for the thread to show someone the bike and was reading some of the comments that I missed...I had actually taken that picture while I was waiting for a beer specifically for this thread and biggins' request. Ummm I mean I had JP take that picture of me..

We were getting annoyed cuz we wanted our drinks and that lady must've ordered everything on the menu...plus lets just say that expeditious service is not a priority at the snack bar at Gator Land)

Anyway...I'm good friends with that guys dad, and maybe I can get him to ask Junior to pose on the bike for a pic...I'm too shy to ask him.

(Oh...Laura, I have another pic for you...you're gonna love this one...I'm getting more and more brave...I got a pic of a kid from about 3 feet away, a KID...about 4 years old at Costco...he had a rattail haircut...as soon as my internet is back up at home, I'll post the pic for you...)

Cooter Brown

Turbo Monkey
May 30, 2002
Originally posted by dh girlie
HAHAHA! We were getting annoyed cuz we wanted our drinks and that lady must've ordered everything on the menu...plus lets just say that expeditious service is not a priority at the snack bar at Gator Land)

I hate people. And I really hate people like that, same as the fcuking people who go to drive thru's to order schit for the whole fam damily. If there's more than 2 orders in a car, get ready for this cuz it's breaking news, THAT'S WHAT THE INSIDE SIT DOWN AREA IS FOR!!!

fcuking dumb assbags :angry: :angry: :angry:

J

JRB

No idea who built it, but saw a sweet bike at lunch. I need to carry a camera.