Quantcast

haha... prom is on the 6th of may......

Sherpa

Basking in fail.
Jan 28, 2004
Arkansaw
Dirtjumper999 said:
alex works for x-fusion. and yeah are relationship is awesome. everyone calls us the ultimate couple at our school because we already act like we are married. but yeah she's mixed (black and white) and she can get really mean sometimes. but i love her to death, btw i've been trying to persuade her to come to the race with me, and so far she's starting to ease up, i think.
Your beyond being saved. Just give in to it, and give up on life. Marry the girl.

-dustin

boring
Jun 10, 2002
austin
Dirtjumper999 said:
everyone calls us the ultimate couple at our school because we already act like we are married.
hm...not sure if that's necessarily a good thing....

i got kicked out of my senior prom for smelling like weed. apparently the people at the doors had never smoked a Swisher Sweet or weed. big difference there...

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
Jeremy R said:
Ours was a song by ****ney Houston (pre-crack).
Our HS prom was actually held in a Gym. Ha ha.
I simply refused to go.
Turning the after parties out dressed in a t-shirt ruled though.
I have great prom memories even though I did not go.:)
Ours was in our HS Gym too and our theme song was "Imagine" John Lennon.

Changleen

Paranoid Member
Jan 9, 2004
Pōneke
Dirtjumper999 said:
alex works for x-fusion. and yeah are relationship is awesome. everyone calls us the ultimate couple at our school because we already act like we are married. but yeah she's mixed (black and white) and she can get really mean sometimes. but i love her to death, btw i've been trying to persuade her to come to the race with me, and so far she's starting to ease up, i think.
I'd say there is only one Prom and many many races. That being said, if you can get her to come to Cali with you, I'm sure that'd be all good too.

Another thought - She knows you really want to race, so if you give it up to do something she wants for once, that's gotta be worth a few points, eh? :cool: