Quantcast

hair

-BB-

I broke all the rules, but somehow still became mo
Sep 6, 2001
Livin it up in the O.C.
dh girlie said:
Awww, Jamie...you're getting cuter all the time! I love the Hives haircut on you...you wear it well...

Uh-oh...

Indy... Now that Lisa has the hots for you, she will either stop being mean to you, or (more likely) she will get even meaner....
Kinda like a 1st grader with a crush.
;)

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
I Are Baboon said:
Friggin hippie.

:blah:
Careful, there, Tex. Or I'll be forced to find my old Smith and Wesson .45 and challenge you to a good ol' fashioned shoot-out.

Hippies can't stand me 'cause I'm not a bleeding-heart and conservatives can't stand me because I'm a long-hair. :thumb:

-S.S.-

lovebunny

can i lick your balls?
Dec 14, 2003
San Diego, California, United States
hey dh girlie i didnt really let her i jus went to my friend and she cut ;like hardly any off. so technicly i cut it so my moms off my back. she doesnt care much as long as i keep it brushed. wich i usually do anyways cuz its so soft that if i dont it knotts up and gets a dreaded

-BB-

I broke all the rules, but somehow still became mo
Sep 6, 2001
Livin it up in the O.C.
dh girlie said:
I don't have the hots for him...he's almost half my age...I just said he looked cute...jeebus...
So maybe you can be his suga-mama ;)

Every late-teen/early 20's guy needs to have a tryst with an older more mature and experienced woman...

Someone that knows what she wants and how to deliver what HE needs too.

:thumb:

manziman

Stubby
Jul 3, 2004
The armpit of San Diego
RD3 said:
I would guess that my hair is longer than anyone else on rm.
I think we should have some sort of betting pool for this. there should be a moderator/judge (nomination:stosh). people should post up their current *NOTE: CURRENT* and put money down on if you think you have the longest...good idea?

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
lovebunny said:
lol sorry sir shtles. still wont work tho still SAYS error 404
hit reload after that happens. the 404 results because of their precautions against remote linking of images

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
lovebunny said:
nope it still dont work. hmmm why dont you just insert the image. like right click it and click properties than copy the url and put img tags around it?
because
Toshi said:
the 404 results because of their precautions against remote linking of images
:D

anyway i'm attaching it this time.